Gingers 2023!

I have topped in all of my 3 grows. I even FIM’d in my last grow. Will not be doing that again.
I LST on all of them also.
Just trying to get the most out of tiny area.
I am growing automatik’s Alien Otto right now. I will not top those just to see what they do.
The Blue Dream going with the Aliens; I topped.
Let me know if there is anything I can assist with…
Stay Growing!
This is the BD

9 Likes

When did you top? If I was going to try when should I lol? I’ll try a couple things like 2 LST 2 topped let 2 go!
@jimhigh66

5 Likes

I decided to start training three of them they look stressed

6 Likes

I topped mine 3rd and 4th nodes.
Tried both no difference
I like your wanting try a couple and not do a couple.
You will adjust according each grow…
I LST all of mine… This time I am NOT doing LST on the Alien Otto that I picked up from chitownseeds.com
We shall see how that goes.
Your girls are looking real good though… Well done to this point.
:fist:

4 Likes

LOL big bro… i cant leave either…

3 Likes

Thanks man. Ima top the middle one in the back just seems like the one lol. Love the big leaves on your BD!

2 Likes

I pushed them back down again looking good!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Looking great ginger. Now that you are training them it will be fun to watch the progress over the next 2 weeks.

2 Likes

gonna feed a compost tea today or tomorrow!

6 Likes

I’m gonna spear mine with a bamboo pole at 45 degrees tie them down to it and see what happens !! From one side of the tent to the other front and rear. I also have a photo going in hydro, so it should be interesting how the auto’s do with 18/6 the at the end 12/12. Love them fancy bags you got.

@ginger420 yours look great! Growing real good and healthy!

5 Likes

What are you using chain link fence ties?

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking of trying that! I read it on here somewhere lol. It’s the hook that goes on the hood to hang the light they work great!
@sssportsmfg

I’m gonna start my outdoor plants and train them indoors for a few months just can’t decide :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Aha! I couldn’t see the back side…well anyway get ya a pack of chain link ties they are cheap and work good and you can even get them plastic coated in green lol.

2 Likes

Maybe some clones from the dispensary for outdoors this year not sure what I’m doing yet but here’s an update for now.

5 Likes

Forgot to upload yesterday

5 Likes

today!

5 Likes

They look fantastic!! Growing right along!

3 Likes

Your grow looks amazing. What ever you are doing; keep doing it.
Well done so far.
:fist:

3 Likes