Gingers 2023!

Finally got around to feeding that compost tea I let it brew for like 50 hours they loved it

right after feeding yesterday at 4pm
today at noon!

5 Likes

This is gonna be my outdoor this year!

6 Likes

Autos looking good!

5 Likes

hello is my first plant!Someone someone can tell me what happens to the leaves?please extreme urgent

4 Likes

hi @octane. do @Slym3r @hellraiser for help. it looks like nute burn to me. plus u are in @ginger420 journal.

6 Likes

Have you given any nutrients? Or what soil are you using? It could be hot!
@octane

4 Likes

@octane seemed in a panic. looking for help but didnt know how

6 Likes

Lol I realize now I tagged the wrong person :upside_down_face:
@pptrsha1

3 Likes

yes I was in a panic I did not understand what was going on maybe a virus! This forum is great I got help and advice from everyone thank you very much

5 Likes

yes I fertilized at 1,3 / 1,4 as written on the table of ghe terra aquatica! I followed the instructions perfectly! I am growing in coco with a bit of perlite! Probably this strain does not hold high values ​​of ec and is suffering and probably I suffocated it a bit with too much water! the temperatures are around 24/25 c

6 Likes

Hey @octane you look like you got taken care of.

We tend not to go into someone else’s work and post our work. Have you ever done a journal before? You start a journal for the community to help out and all your info would be in one place. This is @ginger420 Grow Journal.

8 Likes

Sorry I didn’t notice it I joined the forum 2 hours ago and I don’t speak English very well! I try to make my diary then! Sorry again especially ginger I did not intend to troll in your diary :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You are perfectly fine. It does happen.

7 Likes

Thanks man.

4 Likes

cleaned up the bottoms accidentally broke a small branch on the front nl cheese one with yellow tag. The devils creams are starting to switch😁. Gonna be turning my HPS on in a few days just waiting for my other timer to get here! Also did a top feed today. I got some flower power for teas and top feeds through nature’s living soil excited to try it will be here for flower!

6 Likes

bad picture it’s hard with the HPS going

9 Likes

You are growing along with your girls looking healthy.
Keep up the great work.
:fist:

1 Like

Got a 6x3 raised bed and 9 cubic ft of mint compost yesterday. I plan to put on top of my soil for outdoor this year. I might mix some of it in aswell. Already got happy fog, ocean forest, some peat moss, tons of perlite, mushroom compost, worm castings, super soil concentrate, very old horse manure, some soil dug from around a Douglass fir tree its “suppose” to contain an abundance of mycorrhiza if you go deep enough idk if it works but been doing it for 4 years and don’t plan to stop!

4 Likes

They’re loving the HPS

8 Likes

hey my first grows i used a pallet to put my plants on. every one kept warning me about water getting soaked up by the wood. i didnt listen and ended up with fungus gnats pretty bad. i am a heavy waterer so that didnt help either. i switched to a piece of wire shelving and all was good with the world. your girls look great.

5 Likes