/!\ Global cannabis cultivation survey /!\

Dear all,

As you maybe know, I am a french horticultural engineer student. The subject of my graduation thesis will be about cannabis and especially about the development of a global offer of greenhouse and equipment optimized for cannabis.

To make my work more intersting, I really need to have a panorama about the actual way of cultivation, so I need you.

In this way I made this survey
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JI_Wuu7mKtpmbHlwD1SgXn1B2sE2zllA74ZG0r3pQgA/prefill

I am the first person who generaly do not like so much such things as surveys, but this one will only take 10 minutes of your time and will help me a lot to graduate.

I will send you back a global recap with graphs, averages and important information obtained through this study.

Please share this link as much as possible, I really count on you all!

Thank you in advance,
Paul Herment

6 Likes

GN @memberdirectory: this fellow member needs our help. Please complete this survey to help Paul graduate.

Thanks for your help :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Thank you Nick,

I hope you like french wine because if I graduate you will have to :wink:

5 Likes

Really well done! I enjoyed participating in your survey. I noticed one repeating question, I’ll share an image of it here.

I look forward to receiving the results of your survey. I’d also be interested in reading your thesis once you’ve completed it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for participating.

I deleted the repeated question. I do not find your completed sheet, did it works well when you finished it?

2 Likes

Dear all,

I am so sorry but there was a problem with google form and the link was not working anymore, so I did not collect your answers.

Please, find the correct one here How do you cultivate?

If you want to participate… again, you’ll be able to with this one.

I would like to say thanks to all of you for participating, it is a real pleasure for me @memberdirectory @Growernick @LED_Cultivation

Cheers

5 Likes

@richelgroup
I did it again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi there,

Please do not forget this survey, I need more answers and I am sure you have some!

Thanks again!

2 Likes