Gnats everywhere!

If u add up the knowledge for me its been about 6yrs trying to understand cannabis lmfao Lived up north for 5yrs and i started getting into plants about 2017.
I stared growing Chillies and looking after bonsai trees since 2017.

6 Likes

Ya right though, over watering is my problem lol

7 Likes

so easy to love them to death :slight_smile:

sometimes it is not what you give them but what you do not

8 Likes

Hopefully you’ll notice her change in watering and feeds in the next few weeks but am trying to keep the nute burn down. I might give her a week rest for she has Biostimulates i her soil to last and flush out. Why waste the feed salts.

7 Likes

I started growing in 1967. There are some old farts on here lol. Course I’ll let the rest name themselves.

Marty

8 Likes

'73 you are and old fart indeed :wink:

8 Likes

That gets a three thumbs up…if ya don’t have three, grow another one lol.

Marty

11 Likes

Hey Slym3r, I bought that mosquito control. Its directions are not clear for my use. It says “6 drops per 100 gallons of water.” But that is for standing water. How do I use it for my needs? Do I add some to a gallon of water and pour it into the plants? I don’t want to kill the plants.

7 Likes

Yeah @Slym3r hows use it ha ha jk jk. Good hell 6 drops per 100 gallons?

8 Likes

Ill use 2 drops per gallon.

Your funny prey…

Could prob get away with 1 drop.

It won’t kill your plants. They are little bacteria that eat soft body insects.

7 Likes

I dont even measure, sort of, I use 1ml or so per 16oz solo, top fed per plant and a few drops in my autopot trays. Like @Slym3r said…its just BTI, no different than adding Tribus/FishSh!t/Photosyth+ etc.

7 Likes

My skin is still crawling from this thread. I need an update with some good news! What happened? Are they dead!? Is it safe to open the tent? Should I get my affairs in order?
All kidding aside I hope things are better.
But seriously…do I need to move @ArtVandalay ?

8 Likes

I grew some in '75, still in HS, my mom found it made my little brother chop it. He did and then stashed it for me,hahah. We called it "mama’s dope ’ don’t know why but that shit got us high as hell. it was all bag seed . I have tried outdoor , gorilla type grows over the years but never really put in the time and effort.
Carrying water is not for me. Anyways, I guess I’m an old fart to.

6 Likes

plant around water :wink:

7 Likes

I do now , I’m a slow learner, took about 50 yrs! lol

8 Likes

same here :slight_smile: if there is a hard way to do anything that is

always my first choice

11 Likes

LOL, I can relate…I always say ’ If I can’t do it the hardway, I’ll have to do it twice’ !

7 Likes