Gorilla Grow Grow-off “Grow Strong Cup”

Last unboxing video!

12 Likes

Thanks! Setup/construction video has to be done next week.

10 Likes

They’ve done set you up good. Can NOT wait to see what you do with this stuff. Take care friend.

11 Likes

Since I have to do a set up video (over the next few days) I decided to practice with a little time lapse while working on another topic.

Here’s a cloning video, I know there are a bunch of different ways to do it, this is just the simple way that I do it.

12 Likes

An email was received today stating that they (Grow Strong Industries) are getting participants coordinated on a true start date.

The seeds that were sent to all are the cultivar ‘Kyle’s Skywalker OG’ and they are feminized.

The 4x2 “contest tent” is erected and the Kind LED X80 installed. One live plant is in it and all of the equipment set. The plan is to get equilibrium amongst all of the pieces and have it all stable BEFORE putting the contest plants into it.

Here is the set up …

12 Likes

Nice job man! Liking the sponsored gear!

11 Likes

Another video finished. I hear this thing starts this week. I have all the gear and their seeds, so I know that part is real!

13 Likes

Your videos are getting better and even more informative @wow_arizona . Great work, keep it up and looking forward to seeing the grow off. You got this.

13 Likes

Thanks! Trying to learn and improve each time. Thanks for looking!

11 Likes

Good stuff. Watched it, liked it, subscribed. Keep going!

10 Likes

Thanks! Thanks for subscribing, too.

I’m working on a short bat video now.

9 Likes

Sorry for being gone for so long! I’ve had some health flare-ups that left me with zero time/energy other than keeping plants healthy and our place looking good. I have RA and Ehlers/Danlos, along with open angle glaucoma. The glaucoma is controllable now, after four operations to replace lens , but, every once in a while, it gets nasty and I have to hide for a while. Thanks for letting me complain!

The contest plants are coming along and I am doing my own side-by-side, A-to-B comparison of Kind LED versus HLG. Bth lights are at a MEASURED RMH as set by the manufacturer. So far, Kind is killing it in the internodal spacing department. All have been sprayed with Bob’s @TheMadFlascher BudBusterPro. This pic is from ten days ago, BIG changes since then and I will get new ones.

Day 51 one these and they might be done sooner than later! Blueberry in front, @PreyBird1’s Hash God in the back!

15 Likes

Great to see you back online and things are looking fire. Keep it up.

12 Likes

I enjoy your posts and videos! Stay well my friend!

10 Likes

thanks!

I am getting more video for the next installment in the grow series. Here’s a snippet of some…

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgkNC8_gdxu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes

video done. thanks for indulging me.

10 Likes

Man that hash god looks stellar. Grow off plants looking good too! Hope your heslth has straightened back out friend. Take care

6 Likes

It’s real

9 Likes

Yeah buddy , I got an email a few minutes ago with your likeness in it!..

In it to Win it…tell me where and when to vote.

10 Likes

This is kind of cool…

14 Likes