Gorilla Grow Grow-off “Grow Strong Cup”

Awesome guys @wow_arizona @midwestcc420 wish i could swing by to visit ha! Im always busy AF! No rest for the wicked!

9 Likes

My inside stuff as of February 13.

8 Likes

If I am ever in the Tsucon area, I can promise you, you would be my first port of call.

“No rest for the wicked”. @PreyBird1

8 Likes

Here’s the podcast @TheMadFlascher’s BudBusterPro gets mentioned

10 Likes

Hey Chris,

Just watched your entire video !
Great opportunity to learn your facinating Cannabis experience…Your medical applications were
astounding ! Being into research myself, I really appreciated the time and dedication required to treat
your varied patients.
So how did you come off ?
Very knowledgeable, compassionate, generous, and very enthusiastic in EVERYTHING that you do !

It takes time and effort to disseminate valuable information to others, and I’m proud to see you sharing information on the hypochlorous acid !!!

PS. Now I’m going to have to spend some serious time running through your Utube videos !!!

12 Likes

Thanks for watching it!

The whole experience has been excellent.

11 Likes

Haha i watched it… your the man!. Man i would like to visit one day. I work to damn much and Its burning me out. Customers ruin it for me. And they make it for me. But i always smile when i think of you and the homeless you help. I remember the 1st time i learned about it around christmas time. You keep kicking ass and helping people. Your an awesome person. . You are (Human-Kind) I always appreciate you a lot my friend :+1::+1::face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

Thanks, you inspire many, yourself!

10 Likes

Beautiful podcast @wow_arizona , really amazing. Enjoyed watching it and learning more about you. I am sorry for your loss CJ.

If you in a hurry, dont come here. @wow_arizona

10 Likes

Thanks. My neighbor was a phenomenal human being.

5 Likes

Happy zombie Jesus day ! Stay sticky!

5 Likes

7 Likes