Got a question about a strain…

Has anybody gotten their hands on the (fairly new) strain Gramdmommies Purple? I have been watching this strain, and the just done grows from it and it sure appears to be a 5* deal. Herbies in Spain I’d the breeder seller, but I am super hesitant to order some because of the fact that the last three times I ordered seed from across the pond customs got them. Lost hundreds, apparently I’m flagged at the Chicago POE. Herbies has several strains that High Times is raving about. Thanks for any feedback.

Marty

9 Likes

Never hear of them. Ive been burned by customs in canada 3x lost lots of seeds going to customers. F’n canada. Ive got into newzealand which is much harder than canada! Wtf! Anyways i searched the brand through my over the pond vendor. Nothing came up.

9 Likes

What didn’t come up? Herbies or Grandmommy Purple? I seriously doubt that High Times would promote a rip off seed company. They are in Spain.

Marty

8 Likes

Big Bud and Purple Urkle looks like a good cross

I grew Big Bud once and it was a super plant to grow and smoke

I liked BC Big Bud better

8 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, would love to get my hands on some of those seeds, but just not gonna risk loosing a couple hundred again in customs. They snatched seeds from two different places, so it’s me that is tagged not the shippers. Pissed me off. I even called them and told them off, told them I had a MML and was legal. They didn’t care, still illegal at federal.

Marty

7 Likes

but beans I thought fall under they .03% thing

I do know how you feel I have been looking at beans oversea but hate to

sweat the load waiting :frowning: hoping they do not get knocked

lots of folks in the states and Canada with beans

7 Likes

Ok guys I just went to Herbies, and the chat thingy popped up. I wrote to them that I was salivating over their inhouse seeds and guess what ??

They are opening a USA seed bank and gave me the link. No freebies but you can get all their inhouse line of seeds only. WHOOPIE !!

Here is the link

Marty

8 Likes

Ya they do, but you got overjezelous cops everywhere. They don’t care, and I think the federal law says no marijuana seeds.

Marty

7 Likes

Well thats weird because i meant on my vendor’s website. Not a search of them on google. Sorry i should have specified that better. Never ordered from spain?

4 Likes

The old bc nugs. They were fire

5 Likes

Following the enactment of the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp has been excluded from the Controlled Substances Act’s (CSA) definition of marijuana, making it so all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L. are uncontrolled as long as they don’t exceed 0.3 percent THC.

“Accordingly, marihuana seed that has a delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis meets the definition of ‘hemp’ and thus is not controlled under the CSA

5 Likes

when I moved inside The BC Boys had it going on

G_d Bud, Flo, Romulan, Texada Timewarp it goes on and on

EDIT and one not to forget UBC Chemo

6 Likes

I hear ya and that may be the law, but it’s been a long time since a good portion of the federal government obeys or enforces the law any longer. I actually contacted them and asked them why they confiscated my seeds when it’s legal and I have a growers permit. I got zero answer. Customs does what they want to. They routinely confiscate goods coming through customs, then sell them at auction and keep the money. I’m waiting on real leather bags for one of my bikes right now coming from the Ukraine, I tried to look up “acceptable” goods for import and it basically read like however they feel at the time as far as being allowed or not and quoatas for that year, but zero way to find out if the import of those goods to the USA has been reached or not, if it has they just take the goods. It’s a beauecratic nightmare.

Marty

4 Likes

they just killed my PayPal account of 22 years because I bought seeds

that had the name Cuban Missile Crisis they had a concern about “Cuban”

account gone

oh well

life goes on within you and without you

4 Likes

And it’s getting worse every day. I’ve lived in Mexico or 23 years and from the outside looking in I don’t see a real rosy picture for the United States of America in the future. My last trip to the U.S. was literally my last unless things change drastically for the better.

3 Likes

The Los Zeta thing worked out swimmingly :frowning:

training them with Delta Forces to fight a war on drugs

who could have known that would turn out badly

4 Likes

Yep, I don’t use PayPal. EVER. I started my own business, selling online high-end airguns, used PayPal for my CC processing. Was in business and chugging right along then got an email from PayPal telling me they had suspended my account because I was selling “guns”. Zero warning. I emailed them back that I was NOT selling “guns” I was selling airguns AKA pellet or BB guns. They didn’t care. Until I could get my own credit card accounts set up, I lost thousands of dollars in business because of their Liberal pussy policies. If you only take PayPal, I will NOT do business with you.

Marty

5 Likes