Got a seed and it sprouted

I started my first grow with a bag seed. keeping a small pot to try to keep plant size down I started in September and it is about 2 ft tall now but leaves are kind of browning. My light is around a 100w led herb grow light from lowes. Temp of room 67-72 degrees. 12hr lighting cycles as best i can and watering once in morning and once at night. Added earth worm castings as well. Does anyone think the plant will yield anything, also do i need to flush the bud after harvest if i didnt add anything in organic.

6 Likes

Hi @grimes

Welcome to GN. Are you able to post pictures of your setup. The browning of the leaves is not a good sign and I think you are over watering your plants too much. No you dont need to flush the bud after harvest.

Worm castings are a good addition for soil, but usually good for the vegetative state of growth. but waht soil are you using?

7 Likes

Will post tonight when i get home from work and the soil is miracle grow organic herb soil it is used for vegetables. And how often would you suggest watering it?

4 Likes

Photos Please :slight_smile:

how big is your pot? from September if you have not repotted

it could be root bound

all the best

Dequilo

5 Likes

5 Likes

Led is 18w grow light

5 Likes

Do you check your pH?

3 Likes

No i usually just buy high ph water bottles lol but have fed with tap water here and there

4 Likes

That is probably the cause of your issue ph is important

5 Likes

What nutrients are you using? If any

5 Likes

Standing with my mate cloudkandy here. No need to look further :wink: pH… Above anything else.

3 Likes

Only used earthworm castings nothing else

2 Likes