Got more seeds! Amazing strains offered on the menu!

So i have been shopping around buying seeds here and there. Well i got some for the 2nd time from the pricey seed bank sites. And i posted the pics here on GN and another member saw it and complimented the seeds selection and at the same time commented on the overprice gouging. This member is here selling seeds in the U.S. and offered a better seed quantity to price ratio. And will take the time to make you a custom set of seeds and order tailored to your strains and style of grow. so i took the leap and bought a FEW lol. Amazing selection of strains are available. I will from now on be buying seeds from this member also. Fast plain shipping. Super easy to buy. Wish the seed menu had pictures of the strains is my only gripe. I will show you all first what i bought and then ill refer anyone and everyone i trust to buy here. straight up quality and service!!. @MK3_Pharms

Man it’s exciting! I’ll be posting the grows of each strain i do. I cant wait!
And get all you seeds here @MK3_Pharms
All my people need to visit! Send a message!
HELP ME OUT! GROW HAPPY ALL!!
@scotty17 @blackthumbbetty @Packee @piper @imSICKkid @Ladithief @devjyarn @deusoboy420 @pomeroymc @dollhouz @oam @zenithdis @xgx13xgx @nick @tax

12 Likes

Just providing a service that is desperately needed. Thank you for the shout out. Very cool

12 Likes

Let’s make our own strain together next guys:)

5 Likes

I vote a Skywalker x God’s gift :wink::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

Wtf is that? Lol

3 Likes

My made up strain :rofl:… 2 of my favorite strains combined

5 Likes

What is it gods walker lol! gods skywalker?

3 Likes

I was thinking skygod

5 Likes

Ahh thats sweet!

4 Likes

Damn good catchy name too lol

5 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

I have this and Skywalker if some wants to do the work 50/50/split?

4 Likes

Yeahhh that’s the one. Dont you have them and many more crosses?

4 Likes

You must be actually comfortable breeding to accept my off. I will provide both side.
Would like return in less the five months

6 Likes

Many many. However ever I only release x amount. At a certain time. Some packs on my menu are from my private stash for projects. Some can’t be found

7 Likes

Ha yessss wish i had more cash.

4 Likes

Rob a bank. Lol

6 Likes

Call it walking sky god

6 Likes

Before I read under the picture I was going to PM and ask if was him… well you’re the first review I have seen for him… and now I am excited as I have 3 strains of very interesting mixes coming and the mixes are based on my favorite strains… 1. anything starwars is amazing that I have grown so hence Wookie Hash (anyone that knows me knows I love my hash strains) and 2. black diesel (I hate diesel strains in flower but have learned to extract them and the black is from the black domina another favorite strain) 3. mendo breath x Jesus ( @packee asked for this strain, I think he’s a mendo breath sort of guy) so now I feel the question remaining is the genetics (time will tell here)… you will be ahead of me @PreyBird1 and I am not known to book mark many threads now a days but this one is for sure…or the one with @MK3_Pharms seeds in it… keep me posted please…

6 Likes