Great forum

I’ve been in a few forums this is by far the kindest most informed group I’ve been a part of other forums can be cruel and allow inappropriate behavior towards ppl learning u guys take them in guys like me always a little different than others u embrace the different it’s refreshing thanks for making us all feel welcome here

15 Likes

Welcome :sunglasses:

11 Likes

The health of the plant is what matters not the style or person we’ve all been broke and done the best we could we never forget those roots those struggles helping others overcome that is beautiful pass that knowledge and remember ur own frustrations

here’s some of mine 20 100w eq Philips bulbs using veg scraps made compost tea 1st serious grow just over a year running wy more than I ever expected thanks for welcoming new growers as well as the ones looking to improve

13 Likes

Welcome and hello!:ok_hand:

8 Likes

@ken81 , high and thank you for your kind words, and I must agree it is a very kind and friendly forum. So much knowledge, support, sharing and caring is shown.

Your plant is looking niceeeee. That looks like a couple of fat flowers you have coming along. Good growing and cheers.

7 Likes

a year later little guy could be that guy u never know

12 Likes

Wow. Same plant/s?

7 Likes

No just how far I’ve came

8 Likes

6 harvests since then

8 Likes

Year and a half later I think looking to upgrade again started 1 hps/mh then 2 more now looking at spending couple gs on cmh maybe led learned cloning wish I had u guys then and when I fended off the mites and pH issues lol u guys are great keep it up

6 Likes

Crazy I spent 200 on that cfl grow at home Depot that was black magic soil grow with compost from veg scraps it bought me a light and nutrients which got me where I’m at

5 Likes

Welcome @ken81. And yes very great place and people I learn something new every day from these people.

5 Likes

Should do a where u came from then and now post lol

5 Likes

Picked up alot of tips viewing online but was very hesitant to join found alot of useful information saw great posts kept coming back to growers network for help throughout the last year even though I was a part of a few forums got me doing things right

6 Likes

Glad I joined

4 Likes

It’s helpful to relax I’ve always felt I defended my grow on other forums so I quit taking pics posting and became depressed about it a bit u guys brought back my happy grower

7 Likes

Totally agree ken81 and your idea about a ‘then and now’ post is a very good one. I’m just looking for some old photos now.

4 Likes

I am new to this forum and have a question, maybe someone can help. I am using auto flower seeds and would like some advice on lighting. These seeds are supposed to mature in 60 days. First question is should I use my grow lights for the whole grow or would bloom light in the second month be a help? I am thinking grow light for the whole grow and keeping a 18/6 hr. schedule with bloom enhancers the last two weeks. I am interested in quality not necessarily quantity.

4 Likes

Hey @shasta
Welcome to the GN Family.
Hope you learn as much we do here.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Hello @shasta, and welcome to GN. I am sure @deusoboy420 might know something about this… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You might want to check his journals if you want to do autos, he works magic with them! :nerd_face:

3 Likes