Green crack autos

100%…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Like @jaxsonl5 and @happilyretired said.

5 Likes

A little too late now. I’ll see how it effects them. Probably gonna stay on flower nutes instead of switching them up again.

6 Likes

You have a couple of easy options. if you already have the nutrients mixed up, then just mix up an equal amount of grow nutrients and mix them together. Just feed it till it’s gone. If you don’t have any more mixed up the next time, you mix it just take The amount of bloom that you put in to your mixture and do half-and-half with grow nutrients. you’re not gonna shock them Or mess them up. They will be fine. A little perspective for you, Jacks, 123 nutrients feeds the same thing all the way to the end. The plant will take what they need whatever you feed them, The majority of nutrient problems that I have seen, and experienced have not been from one single part of it. Usually it’s from over feeding and making it toxic for the roots. Keeping a little bit of grow (nitrogen, rich nutrient) during transition gives them that little boost of energy for the stretch. OR just keep feeding what you are and don’t worry about it. It will be fine too…:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

These ladies are coming in nicely. 4 weeks old this Sunday

11 Likes

Kinda crazy how one has barely started flowering and all the rest started flowering a week ago

4 Likes

Looking good! Some happy, healthy ladies.

6 Likes

Growing like a weed

5 Likes

Look, whilst it may not have been necessary it shouldn’t be a problem either and your plants could actually benefit from it because pruning them will boost hormone production of Cytokinins and Auxins and regulate their balance and interaction with each other which then in turn boosts flower development as a stress reaction. Keep em happy and don’t put em under more stress and Bob’s your sister I reckon.

5 Likes

Hey bob, I did this today. Chopped the ones in the 4x4 tent so I put the green crack autos in it. Nice feeling knowing they’re under a better light. Plus they’re all scrogged now.

7 Likes

7 Likes

It’s pretty crazy just how fast these grew.

5 Likes

7 Likes