Green Testing Procedures?

Hey all. Do you know of any way to test your products on the farm/property, I imagine this would be cost effective. Any ideas?
The aim is to find a way to test ‘all’ plants, maybe there’s some similarly between 2 different plants that would be revealed through testing, combine and create more comprehensive medicine, I know experience is the best way to get a handle on and in time you can look at a plant and smell it, you get a pretty good idea, but this thought hit me as I was watching a video on medicinal hemp products.

1 Like

Www.ionizationlabs.com
Cann-ID

D. Cree Crawford, President/COO
Ionization Labs/Green Ocean Sciences, Inc.

831-869-3929

CCrawford@Ionizationlabs.com

2 Likes

What exactly are you testing for? Thc levels, cbd levels, genetics? I think they will all require different test equipment if I was to take a guess

2 Likes

Yeah. I would certainly concur.

1 Like

That’s the thing, I don’t even know what I would be testing for, but product purity comes to mind. I’m guessing if your soil is clean, that’s a start,

2 Likes

That’s the thing, I don’t even know what I would be testing for, but product purity comes to mind. I’m guessing if your soil is clean, that’s a start, I know there’s more to it. This one sister was talking about her yard projects, one of her compost piles has been in the making for 8 years. Wow. I never knew, but after hearing this, I do remember hearing something about this.
I want to create a heavily infused olive oil brand (personal use brand). Extract a batch, then keep running batches through the same oil, a careful, delicate process, as well, adding peppercorn, lavender, sage and other dried items. I just found out, you can buy vegetable and herb (non-cannabis) seeds from your local garden centers (usually large chain) with an EBT card, but smaller chains don’t accept ebt for seed purchases, at least here in Eugene, and that may not speak for every store, but this is where I’m getting on the bus, so I have a limited scope of things. So that gives me a great opportunity to put together some good ideas and make some purchases. I want to create an edible oil that you can cook with, take plain out of the bottle, use topically, use for your plants, utilizing all the extracted food benefits by eating the oil plain, or cooking with it. I’ve noticed that I feel more nurished, as I include the oils and butters in my meals, and keep a tight walk on what I’m cunsuming, not perfect, but getting better. Love U All

2 Likes
3 Likes

I checked this out, super awesome. Thank you sharing it. I bookmarked it in my Google browser.

2 Likes

There might be vendors on here that sell testers but I don’t know how to tag those people because I don’t know who they are

3 Likes

Cool. At least we got the conversation going. That’s cool.

2 Likes

I had no clue about any of this until you shared it.

2 Likes

Thats true. Alot of times I’ll find other ideas, that lead in the opposite direction of where I was headed, only to end up where I belong

2 Likes

@EquipSuppliers

Maybe someone in this tag will have some stuff

2 Likes

Look what I found!

3 Likes

Pricey, but that’s bad ass. This is an organic farmer’s dream.

1 Like

That’s cool as shit ,got to get one of those

2 Likes

What a cool toy… !
How many of those are in certification labs?

2 Likes