GreenBroz 215 | Table Top Dry Trimmer | Before and After

Hello everyone!
Before and After. What a difference a trimmer makes! This flower was processed by one of our beautiful table top 215 Dry Trimmer units. GreenBroz 215 Dry Trimmer is super affordable and with an almost immediate ROI on these units, you can’t miss out! GreenBroz automated harvesting machines are all made right here in the USA, by a veteran owned company. www.greenbroz.com 844.379.8746

Check out Before and After below:

6 Likes

I like your demo video better! I think it shows your product in a better light. Very impressive
https://youtu.be/nFi7HZujruU

4 Likes

Hello Ethan. Thank you for your feedback. We will be featuring more videos like our Dry Cut Trimmer Demo in the near future.

Cheers,
GreenBroz

2 Likes

What’s the music that comes on at 5:43 in the Dry Trimmer demo video? That’s a funky song!

2 Likes

Hi Nic,
I’m not sure, but I dig it too! We’ll have to ask Tim Strombel when he gets back from his trip. He was the mastermind behind all of our cultivator spotlight videos. He’s a very talented dude when it comes to music selection for our media content.

4 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I liked the music in the other video as well, so you guys have a good one in Tim.

3 Likes