Greenhouse Benches, 4ft LED Light Bars for Sale

Hey everyone. We have 48 4’ x 10’ farmtek stationary greenhouse benches for sale at $300 each. These benches are lightly used, under 1 year old, and pre-assembled. They are located in Evans, CO but could possibly be shipped if buying in bulk.

We also have 350+ 4ft Barrina LED light bars for sale at $5 each (We can give a deal if you purchase all of them or a large quantity). These are cheap, low light intensity LED’s. They are perfect for a low cost cloning setup on a larger scale. They work great for cloning but would not work for growing mature plants (They will keep them out of flower, but that’s about it).

We also have tons of other equipment for sale, hundreds of used humidity domes and 1020 trays, 15 cell trays, 1 gallon pots, 5 gallon cloth pots, etc…

Please let me know if any of you are interested.

1 Like

I’m very interested.
I know you put a brief list up, but do you have a detailed one? I have certain things I’m looking for.
For one, I need 4 or 5 1020 trays without holes.

1 Like

Yep I would like to se all you have as I am a spontaneous buyer dam I hate it but that’s what’s up . Tents hangars UV and far red lights hydro systems super soils so if you can display it I can sure help you out of a lot of it. I am happy you posted this just in time…

Bumpity bump

I am interested in any far red Emerson Effect lighting you might have.

Dude shut up! You’re not the thread police. Mind your business…