Greenpoint seeds Check us out on strainly

4 Likes

I’m growing some SDK from you guys right now. Such a good cross.

2 Likes

Nice looking bud my friend;) maybe bwe should try her out soon

3 Likes

I Want to get some straight stardawg. I love that stuff

3 Likes

You know the mac1 produces mutant/runts yet you sell crosses of it. You also steal other growers pics. If this is GU you are a dishonest man.
Trust me GN don’t buy from this guy.

1 Like

3o84sBvfGL9sXgKDIc

We do have stardawg f2 Regs available for a limited time!! Thanks for the love ny the way!

2 Likes

Tks for the tip @sponge u just saved me some hassle .I trust the customers opinion always. Reviews are king IMHO :wink: i always ask previous customers how the seeds grew for them, did they sprout (like were they fresh?? ) How many keepers? Coustomer service? Were they hard to deal with? All important to the modern day customer (the ones w cash to spend ,u know;)

1 Like

And the 1000s of reviews from happy customers meas nothing to you? I have no idea where your getting this information but you might want to check it again.

I’m sure you don’t. I was one of the customers who bought your fake hemp S1 seeds in 2018. The Rollitup thread has all the evidence people on here can find. I posted the link awhile ago. I’ll try my best to steer people from you whenever someone brings them up. These are all facts and they are on your Rollitup thread if people look for them.

2 Likes

Snap i remember that…

1 Like

We have good seed bank threads but I think we need to get together and make a bad seed “dealer” thread with a list of common complaints. I think that would clarify things for both sides and possibly even help make better businesses ,if they can curb their egos anyhow.

2 Likes

Yeah not a good time for me to buy. I’m trying to dump a bunch of stock.

I am not taking any side , i had never experience with your company . Just want to comment on the reviews thing ! The review section is not good indicator i know companies that are deleting somehow all the time bad reviews , and writing fake reviews from fake accounts .

I would like to help to growers to not deal with some companies , but they delete all the time the bad reviews , so i cant lose my time writing over and over , when they will delete it . Especially Google reviews .

5 Likes

That is a great idea !

3 Likes