Greensneks 1st grow auto DTE dry amendment organic

So I got my seeds back in August 7th ( this grow is 3 zkittles and 1 Jack herer(usually on the left))and new to this website and growing (anything EVER) so what do I do ,research non stop and totally wing my own feed schedule and ya know what IT WORKED I nailed it pretty close so this is my updated basic feed schedule
Week 0 medium combining 5 gallon fabric pots 1/3 peat moss 1/3 compost(preferably mushroom ) 2/9 perlite 1/9 vermiculite 4 Tbsp down to earth 444 and 2 Tbsp bloodmeal
Week 3 6 Tb 444 3 Tb each of 484 and bloodmeal
Week 5 if no pistils 3 Tbsp 484
Week 0 of flower 12 Tbsp 484
Week 2 of flower 6 Tbsp 484
Water amendments 1/2 Tbsp of unsulphured molasses and a 1/4 teaspoon of Epsom salt every gallon every watering starting week 3 of veg double that for flower phed to 6.0. So I started my 1st 3 weeks by severely screwing up how much water and light they needed but got it back on schedule by week 4

7 Likes

That’s with a Mars hydro 1000 which I later upgraded with a hlg 260 xl for flower

5 Likes

Burned my biggest girl a little since I wasn’t used to such a good light

8 Likes

@mudman @Arrow @Enlightened420 @Slym3r @LoCoRocK @tenga @Mark0427 so this is where I am right now only the Jack herer got mykos and i seriously wish i knew about fulvic acid oh well still im proud of my first grow

10 Likes

You will have many more to grow in many ways. Your buds look good and dense!

3 Likes

Looking good for a first…you can rightfully be proud of that and you made your own soil and feed…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Very cool Snek imma pull up a chair, twist a hog leg and take a gander. Btw I’m Chris man very cool to meet you. They look like buds on a mission man, great stuff and congrats on nailing the fist grow. Lmao not I lol man if you saw my first grow ever. I always joked I cured my 1st in film canisters… lol

3 Likes

I know im SO EXCITED for my next grow its gonna be 50% coco 20% compost 30% perlite add a little nectar for the gods sample pack stuff +mykos + mr fulvic . Im gonna grow growers choice Frosty gelato( a sativa dominant gelato),sweet seeds devil cream ( a dark purple half kush), bsb’s Bruce banner , and Ilgm bubblegum

3 Likes

Man that all sounds great except that last one. I puked a lil when I heard ILGM sorry. Lmao totally kidding man can you believe I have 4 BG I just started 2 weeks ago it will be awesome to compare notes. I tagged u over on my welcome to GN grow. I dropped 2 killer Purps to start a new journal over here, kinda like a fresh start for the occasion grow you know.

3 Likes

They are a bit possessive at that site.

1 Like

Weekly update pic girls are ripening up , rearranged them to keep an eye on the trichs of my ripest girls I figure the close right girl will be done by Wednesday or Friday and my crispy left girl about a week after I’m surprised at how yellow the back right girl is getting consider she’s only like 10% dark pistils but she’s fox tailing quite a bit (but in a healthy even way)

7 Likes

Boop da snoop

1 Like

Delicious, brah!

I am getting ready for my second grow… looking to invest in some used LEDs… Anyone know anything?

1 Like

Hlg 260 xl is what im running in a 2.75x 3.5 space which is nearly the perfect space for it they are pretty pricey but a good investment(mine was 350 with code dude) I thought my Mars hydro did a decent job at vegging and there’s some alibaba quantum boards that are pretty darn cheap I think kingbrite and meiju are the most reliable ones

Would this work???
200-Watt Equivalent White Light Full Spectrum LED Plant Grow Light Fixture

By Horticulture Lighting Group

Their most inefficient light yes it will work for a 2x2 space but I can’t recommend it you’re far better off getting a hlg 260 diy kit

1 Like

got it. i’ll post a thread up once i get some $$$ together so y’all can advice. don’t want to highjack this one.

3 Likes

Harvest time 1st tray was from my crispy girl 2nd and the giant cola was from my colorful zkittle just washed them and they’re fan drying for another hour

8 Likes

Ooooo that’s nice.

3 Likes