Greeting to You all and HELP if at all possible

I’m Prince_D the D stands for Divine. I’m new to this side of things. Meaning I have a rather long history from various aspects of this subject. Yet I find growing the most fascinating. A little about myself, I’m a Professional DJ and Aspiring Producer, and believe it or not I’m a state certified counselor. On a more personal level I have what most would consider a natural green thumb. With that said I’ve always and will always keep some kind of plants within my home.

About 4 maybe 5 months ago I suggested to a friend that maybe I should take my skills to cannabis. Like me keep it 100% do I know everything there is to know? No I do not only an over blown ego would consider such nonsense. My point is I think I’m suffering my lesson learnt set back. I asked a so-called once upon a time grower what methods he used to up his THC levels when he was cultivating his plants. (His answer was eggs and baby poop.) I told him my soil has animal poop of some kind in it. So I’ll just add the eggs to the pots that hold the plants, Needless to say I now live with the regret of taking the advise from someone who clearly holds an unspoken level of hate within his heart. From the moment I put eggs within the soil I now have to watch my plants suffer daily from the reaction.
I had 5 plants that is now down to 4, and I’m watching them deteriorate right before my eyes. Is there anything I can do to reverse this issue ? I know this is going to sound crazy but my plants to me are expressions of my personality. It’s hard to watch things as such take place.

Thanks to All

DJ_Prince+Divine

Remove them, replant in good soil and be patient. All is not lost my friend
Easy peasy

1 Like

@prince_divine, welcome to GN.

As above, not the end of the world and certain baby poop does not work well, stick with well composted manure. Crushed egg shells will help keep the slugs away, and help releasing the nutrients ( calcium ) slowly to the soil, not the end of the world.

Thanks will do

Thanks I’m getting on that right now

2 Likes