Greetings from Missouri

Dunbar Seems we are close to neighbors…I could help u with your project although I’m not an expert

4 Likes

welcome to GN and a very nice setup U have going on. Beautiful grow and Im sure the GG4 was outstanding. Be safe

7 gal preybird and thx

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! So awesome!

1 Like

sssportsmfg, we’re in the city . But not that far from you! I like budlover2s’ idea and have a MO meet-up. So yeah dunbar, anything you need … and its free :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I am in Jefferson County out in Dittmer. I am trying to learn more to make a grow room. I have the space, but with my MS and my wife’s poor health, I don’t get much time to grow.
Let me know if we get a MO meetup, I would love to meet and learn from experienced growers.

1 Like

You are about 40 minutes from me. I used to date a lady out in Lonedell. A little past you off Hwy 30.

Do you know Nici and her Mom Carylyn ? They live in Troy, they both work at the Veterans bar in Overland.

I don’t. I’ve been out here for about 5 years and know very little. Just keep to myself mostly.

1 Like

Welcome! And I’m interested what are the actual laws in missouri are for cannabis what I’m finding is it was decriminalized in 2014? Which just changed it from federal offense to a misdemeanor? And then in 2018 medical use was passed? So it’s still not open to recreational use. But it looks like the Senate is trying to push for recreational in 2022 just googled it and not sure if I’m getting accurate information. Thanks and good luck growing!

2 Likes

Don’t know about the “when” for recreational, probably not long…if there is one thing a politician hates it money going to the state next door. They don’t give a shit about anything except votes and money. Now on to your other questions. Yes medical was legalized in 2018, doctors recommendation needed cost between $50 and $200 depending on where you get it. Then a simple “use” permit is needed from the Dept of Senior services. Once you have your doctors recommendation you go to the application website and enter all your information in along with your doctors name and license number, (Dr. must be approved for medical cannabis diagnosis) Then you can get either a use only license, or a cultivation license. $25 for medical use only, $125 for medical cultivation. If you get a cultivation license you must in your application describe your grow area in detail and any security measures, if inside it must be in a locked room inside the residence. If outside it must be completely enclosed and cannot be entered even from the top without “breaking in” Think chain link fence across the top, and the plants cannot be visible from the ground or any buildings around the grow. It also cannon be within 1000 ft of a school or a church. Unless you are a caregiver to others you are limited to 6/6/6 plants, six in flower, six clones, and six in veg. A caregiver can cultivate up to 18/18/18 Go to this link where you can read the entire constitutional amendment that has all the rules in detail. About Us | Health Services Regulation | Health & Senior Services
Here is a direct link to the constitutional amendment. Missouri Revisor of Statutes - Revised Statutes of Missouri, RSMo Section XIV Section 1

HTH

2 Likes

As a componet of MO cultivation licensing, you must constent agree to inspection of your grow area on demand from the DHSS… Wondering if any of the MO. growers on this forum have been State inspected?
No one in my grow network has at this point in time.

1 Like

You remember Worm’s Way in your neighborhood…became STL Hydro. We use to have to speak tomato code, if you referenced weed they asked you to leave back in the early 80’s…everyone wanted the biggest juiciest tomatoes LOL

2 Likes

You are right you do have to allow inspection on demand. And no I have not been inspected. On the old Worms way, it was cash only for me…, they are now employee owned and changed their name to St. Louis Hydro. I don’t and won’t give them any business after I read an article, don’t remember the year but I read an article in the Post Dispatch where people were getting busted for indoor growing, the MHP got with the owner of Worms way and Worms way gave them a list of customers, they then got with UE and looked for power usage got warrants and busted people from the lists that Worms way gave to the Highway Patrol. I have zero use for them. Worms way is about 6 blocks from my house.

2 Likes

I believe that was the shop I was just referring to @budlover2 walked out of there feeling defeated and tiny as a new grower.

1 Like

Hey from southwest Missouri. It feels good to finally get a medical license and grow without much worry. Aiming to get 2 more caregiver license so I can expand a bit.

3 Likes

I have not yet either. Not worried though, all my stuff is behind a locked door.

2 Likes

Where in SW MO? I am from there raised in the country outside of Jasper.

1 Like

Ummm, we related? Haha. I live out in the country by jasper.

1 Like

Seriously? You are in Jasper? I don’t live there anymore, I’m up in St. Louis. My mom was born and raised there, my cousins all live there still…well most of them. Do you know the Bunn’s and the Young’s ?
What about the Perry brothers?

1 Like