Greetings from Missouri

Hi all! New to this site and love what I see. I could never imagined back in the 60’s and 70’s a site such as this. Daily mind blow and glad to be here!

I currently live in St Louis and am a licensed patient, cultivator and caregiver. Started growing indoors while living in Santa Barbara CA in the late 70’s then moved to Portland area in the 80’s and having to move to St Louis in 2001 to take care care of my aging mom (god rest her soul) and am still here today.
Like many of you I’ve had a long love affair with cannabis and its many forms.

Until the laws changed here in Missouri, I maintained a small discreet grow for years and last Nov. 2020 I built a new 8x10 room and I thought I’d share my first grow with you all.

The strain is Gorilla Glue #4 from clones I got from a grow buddy who got the seeds from Seedsman seed bank. Lights are two 1000w HIDs in veg then two 1000w HPS in flower daisy chained together and coupled with two 420 cfm exhaust fans. one for a carbon filter and one to cool the lamps.

I’m currently growing in soil and my mix is fox farms ocean forest 60%, coco coir 20% and perlite 20%. I also use the full fox farm nute line in 7 gallon felt pots. I veg 20/4 and 12/12 in flower

Up planted the clones

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3 add trellis

Week 4

Week 6

HPS and 12/12

week 7

week8

week10

Week 11

week 12

harvest time!

happy wife!

yield was 42 oz.

I also make edibles,

extracts, butter and oils

This is my first journal …New to this. LOL. Thanks all and will journal my next run.

17 Likes

Welcome to Growers Network

2 Likes

Welcome! Fellow missouri here. I’m out between Troy and Winfield. Glad to see someone “local”

2 Likes

Thx Hydro . Glad to be here.

3 Likes

Thx dunbar. Grow MO Bud.

3 Likes

Looks great bruh, and yes happy wife happy life :facepunch:t2:
Welcome to GN
Lived in Mo. once Ft. Lost in the woods maybe there to long lol :v:t2:

4 Likes

Welcome…St. Louis here too. Great looking grow !

2 Likes

Thx MrBlue, eay to get lost in MO. lol

2 Likes

Hi sssportmfg ! Nice to have some local contacts!

3 Likes

welcome. this puts a whole new spin on the show me state. :rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I’m about 10 miles from the front gate of Lost in the Woods! Love your setup!

3 Likes

Welcome to GN. Nice grow! :metal:

2 Likes

Yes welcome, also in missouri, but down in the bootheel

2 Likes

By far the fastest journal ever! Very good journal though!!! Your ladies all look happy! I bet you are as well.

Welcome to the Growers Network. It is a pleasure to have you herer!

2 Likes

@smugly nice stash of smoke and a great grow. Are those 5 gallon pots?

2 Likes

Nice Sea Of Colas!!! Lol welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

BTW your wife looks familiar…do you guys ride scooters by chance ? I’m out in west county about a mile and a half east of Westport Plaza.

1 Like

You have landed in the right place.
Welcome to this growers utopia.
I am in Illinois, so right across the river.
Also one of those old schoolers that still can’t believe we can now grow legally.
The way God and George Washington intended it to be.:v:

1 Like

If any of you local guys are ever interested in doing a little “consulting” I’d be super interested in paying someone to come out and help me with my layout, basic knowledge and such.

another old head from Missouri checking in! great job on your grow. we should have a MO meet up.

4 Likes