Grove bags ? Jars?

Any advice on the curing process. It’s my first time and I want to do everything the best I possibly can. Whats some good advice on the best method ???

8 Likes

I use c-vaults. You can also use jars with a humidity pack like Bovida or other brands to maintain 58% or 62% humidity, and remember to burp whatever container 2 times a day. I’m not sure how the Grove bags work.

8 Likes

I wet trim big nugs and use bowl trimmer for rest, put on screen drying racks for 7-10 days at 68-72 deg and 60%hum in tent or bathroom then into large stainless bowls sealed with hygrometer till it holds 58-62% tossing like salad everyday lol, then into grove bags i find 1/2lb grove bags work for me, no burping or boveda packs and jars, happy trimming

7 Likes

Grove bags r drop in bag and forget it basically from what I hear. Never tried them yet lol. I’m still burp jars til ready for cure then into double layer oz bags for storage not supposed to have to burp grove bags or anything tho. But I’ve never tried them but know multiple who do and love them.

6 Likes

I have some jars and Grove bags both going, biggest plus side to jars is reusable while the Grove bags seem to be recommend only reusing for the same strain or not for reuse. Biggest plus side to the bags is not burping and you can fit more flower with less humidity packs vs 1 gal jars. Haven’t used the bag long enough to notice a difference in quality but I will continue to use them for larger amounts 1lb+

6 Likes

I used grove bags for all two of my harvests. Big fan of the set & forget, and i definitely noticed a better smoke the longer they were left in there. Dealing w jars sounds like the worst thing ever so I don’t ever seeing myself moving away from the bags

7 Likes

Older post @spades90:

7 Likes