Grove Bags: The Cultivator's Choice

"Never use a turkey bag again!

Our Wicket Bags are the premium option for all your bulk storage needs, leveraging our original TerpLoc™ film with increased UV protection. With a metal bracket and perforated lip, they can be torn off for quick and easy filling to make the process more efficient unlike the traditional turkey bags used in the industry."

Moisture loss is a consistent problem across legal cannabis markets degrading both your product and your cash flow. The more weight your product loses while in storage, the more your profits are negatively impacted at sale. With the current industry at about 0.1g representing $1 of revenue, every gram is crucial, making investment in the best bags the make or break difference for your bottom line. TerpLoc™ sealing technology ensures both moisture and profit stop evaporating from your packaging."

"Our bags retain up to 37% more terpenoids and 7% more cannabinoids than traditional packaging. Want proof? Check out our 3rd party study to see the results yourself!" Cannabis Degradation Study | Grove Bags

@growopowners and @mastergrowers Our bags are available in many sizes for consumers (1g- 1oz) and cultivators (1/4 lb - 25 lbs)! Looking forward to connecting with you about our unique packaging technology!

– Connor

4 Likes

We love the look of these bags and so do our customers.

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind words!

Custom packaging available as well!

6 Likes

Hahahaha this cracked me the F up right here. Some cats on IG the other day were clowning the “Turkey Bag Bois”. Seeing this post gave me a good chuckle.
But in a seriousness. Id love to try out some of your products. What do you recomend for say 6lb 2-3 times a year?

5 Likes

Haha oh Thomas, I have a good feeling you will be trying out some of your products very soon. :santa:

5 Likes

What do you recomend for say 6lb 2-3 times a year?

For that amount, depending on the quantity of different strains, I would say either our 1/4 or full pound bags. The small wicket bags could also be used.

– Connor

6 Likes

Ive been meaning to look into some bags. Especially after that chat. All funny stuff aside. Youre product looks like it does a great job. Its eother that or bins. Which as you know is a whole other flamable subject.

6 Likes

Got some Grove Bags today. @Connor. These are so legit. A big thank you. Cant wait to try these out. Any tips?

7 Likes

Thomas,

I’m so glad you have our product in hand. I appreciate your kind words and enthusiasm. What methods have you been using for storing / packaging your cannabis?

If you have the ability to run a direct comparison, our bags begin to show the difference after 2-3 weeks without the need to vacuum seal, nitrogen flush, or use costly humidity packs.

Grove Bags are not as simple as the old “Set It and Forget It” rotisserie chicken infomercials, but our multi-layer film does allow you to let the bag assist you in your burping and curing process.

As far as additional tips, we recommend heat sealing the top of bag, which can be done with a clothes iron. You’ll notice that there is some extra space at the top of our 1 pound bags so that you can cut the bag open and heat seal your cannabis inside your Grove Bag again.

Please keep Growers Network forum updated and let me know if you have any more questions!

– Connor

4 Likes

Im still trying to figure these out. Maybe i suggest some form of instructions, or videos on how to use these properly.

7 Likes

Connor
I m interested in these bags from 1gram 1\4 ,1\2,1oz
1\4 ,1lb bags

Can I request printed graphics an the minimum quantities required?