Grow #3 Kush XL Autos

Hello everyone!
I hope that you are all healthy, happy, and high. I had 5 of these seeds from Crop King Seeds leftover and had a brand new 2x4 shorty that I set up for a Mom/cloning tent for a future grow so I popped these to have something to do while I get that project up and running. The last time I grew this the plant was bigger than I expected so 3 may turn this into a wrestling match but I ain’t skeered. Simple DWC X3.

7 Likes

@truthhound , looking tops. What you think these XL autos will produce dry weight from you experience?

2 Likes

@chrisj I wish I had a good answer for you but it will be more than enough if all 3 survive and do well. I am still making mistakes, though they are fewer and less frequent, so I have learned to adjust my expectations accordingly. It is the autoflower version of OG Kush (allegedly) and I LOVED that gassy kush high so I am excited to see if my yeild will increase with my experience. :wink:

3 Likes

Nothing like a good kush in it. Cool, it will be interesting to see your outcome and damn great start there.

2 Likes

good luck with ur grow and I will be following ur progress

2 Likes