Grow Cannabis in ZIMBABWE!

Hi

My name is Irvine, a fantastic opportunity has presented itself in Zimbabwe, the second African country to legalize medicinal cannabis production. I head a group of private professional Zimbabweans that are looking to build the industry in Zimbabwe with a government mandate from the Minister in Masvingo Province.

The opportunities are in a country which has deep agricultural roots with skills and world class agricultural climate. This is an opportunity to grow in a country that will open up huge exporting potential across the world. I am looking to put technical experts and investors to partner local Zimbabwean professionals to access global markets. Feel free to contact me regarding this or should you have any questions fire away…

Telephone - +263 71316 5509
Email - irvine@lizwe.com

6 Likes

@JobSeekers, @mastergrowers…here’s a pretty unique opportunity. I’m cuing up some Toto right now.

2 Likes

hi!
do you want to build an Indore or an outdoor?

3 Likes

Hi, sorry for late reply … we are likely to go the greenhouse route … plan is to go organic

3 Likes

Organic is the way to go! Like with anything new, there’s a bit of a learning curve, but in the long run it will be to the benefit of all. Happy to hear this!

4 Likes

@irvine If you’re bringing on investors, have you discussed tracking and reporting software to make everyone’s life a little easier? Are you looking into software solutions at all for cultivation?

3 Likes