Grow in steel container

I live in Oklahoma and should get my growers license between 9/10-15th. The building I will be using to grow in will not be ready. I’m thinking about getting steel containers to start my crop in, any thoughts out there?

3 Likes

Bill at Cannabox will take care of you.

Tell him Bryan from White Eden sent you.

4 Likes

Thank you Bryan

2 Likes

You can always reach out to @FlexMOD_solutions. They’re here on GNET and they are absolute pros!

6 Likes

I agree. I’ve talked to them and they’re a great option for modular build outs. Lots of experience behind their team as well.

3 Likes

That’s genius BWRW! where did you get that idea?

3 Likes

I maintain my veg mothers and initial cloning in a semi trailer (9’x40’) through winter. I can hold about 40 large mothers with 40 trays of 50 clones or 2000 starts in 18 pack trays.

4 Likes

BWRW, I’ve discussed a project with FlexMod and it’s a logical step after license if time is an issue. For the final building design I’d be glad to engage.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for input. I did reach out to Cannabox and to FlexMod. This is a great forum

3 Likes

SO glad to here OK is moving forward with cannabis. We here in MO hope to do the same but medical after Nov’s vote. It’s looking good here. I hope you do well.

2 Likes

SWC, hope you guys get there this year

2 Likes