Grow journal - picture post

I dont know if im supposed to have a journal or if i had a journal how i do that? But these are my 2 6 week old glookies plants.

14 Likes

A journal is what you just started with your picture post! Congratulations, your plants look great! Just keep adding to it.

10 Likes

Ok @nacho151 and thank you for your compliment.

11 Likes

So its been 3 days since feeding anything. I mixed 3 ml of calmag,6 ml of flora micro, approximately 5.6 ml of flora gro,approximately 4.2 ml of flora bloom and 1 ml of ph down to a gallon of water and am giving them half a gallon each. Im using 1000 watts metal halide right now and will flower with 1000 watt hps. 4x4 tent 2 plants and am scrogging as soon as mu plants have enough height going for 2 pounds believe it or not.

12 Likes

I just want to say if anyone wants to comment or ask anyting thats fine by me.

10 Likes

They look great @flannigan. Keep doing what youre doing, its working!

7 Likes

They really do look great :+1:.and good luck with your grow

7 Likes

What made you get into cannabis?

6 Likes

Thank you very much

5 Likes

Thankyou very much

6 Likes

Im 43 years old come september 2nd. I been growing oitside off and on since i was 13 so 30 years lol i cant believe it. I only been messing around indoors for 4 years though and this is my first since 2 years. I started off because i liked getting high young but also back then i needed money growing up very poor. Now i do it for those reasons but i really dont need the money i love growing things especially weed lol. Its beautiful i love the smell. It helps my mental and physical problems. I help others with problems. Numerous means lol.

12 Likes

Picture update plus i must feed them tonight and the left plant is 9 inches tall and 19 wide. Right plant is 10 tall and 16 wide. Both are 45 days old. Ill be adding a scrog net thursday at 7 weeks or 49 days old and start weaving my basket. Ill post how much and what nutrients tonight. Other than that i need to raise my light a little. 1000 watt metal halide at 24 inches above canopy. 81 degrees and 71 humidity.

10 Likes

3 ml of calmag , approx 6.8 flora micro, approx 6.4 ml flora gro, approx 4.8 flora bloom and 1 ml ph down to a gallon of water then half a gallon to each girl. They are being fed every 3 days until a little run off and soil after feeding sits around 6.9 ph. Also as said i raised my lights to 24 inches above the canopy using a 1000 watt metal halide.

5 Likes

I havent given anymore ferts but i watered a gallon each plant last night as they are really starting to eat and drink. Today is 49 days old or 7 weeks since busting dirt. These are before pictures as i am going to top for second time and trim some leaves up and im putting a scrog net above the plants so i can start weaving the new colas into a flat top basket and im hoping in 2 3 more weeks at the most i can flip and fill my tent slap full fingers crossed. Im also hoping i want half to grow this long next time because ill be more prepared with plenty of seeds so i want only have 2 plants and my veg want be so long. Enjoy! As said ill post new after pictures later tonight. Enjoy!

9 Likes

Man i made a boo boo smh im sorry i wanted the best for you guys. I am on another forum and i took the pictures and posts in that forum so nothing was saved to my gallery but heres the best i have. I am sorry because i know you guys like to see a good show but i learned and in a couple days things will be good again.

4 Likes

So here goes everybody.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I trimmed and topped and supercropped and let my dog love the trim lol then finally put the scrog net on. They will bounce back so quick itll make your head spin.

6 Likes

I probably am crazy to a lot of you guys saying i supercrop my girls with pliers without using rubber strips on the head too lol

6 Likes

Last night i fed with 3 ml calmag, 7 ml of flora micro, 6.5 ml of flora gro, 4.8 ml of flora bloom, and 1 ml of ph down to a gallon but i made 2 gallons only used 1 and will use the other in a day or so. Supercrop is good i cropped it real good where it cant stand back up except the ends and everything looks a healthy pretty looking green on new growth coming back strong at least 50 new tops to weave my basket

5 Likes