Grow log, Perfect Grower nutrients 4 part

Whats up guys, i havent done a grow log since i was on 420 magazine a few years ago. Kinda figured i would do some again. Im @dank__c. If you wanna check out my instagram. I got hundred of photos of stuff ive grown over the years. And if not no worries. Well lets start this thing!
Alright first things first.
For Flower
Grow Tent: Secret jarden 4x8

Lights: dominator xxxl reflector 1000w bulb 1150 watt galaxy legacy ballast.

Grow media: pure coco (morher earth this round)

Nutrient: Perfect Grower 4 part

Pots: 5 gallon hard black pots

Room temps and humidity: 78° 47% rh lights on 68° 54% rh lights off

Fans: Hurricane 16" Oscillating wall mount, hurricane 6in inline with 6in phresh carbon filter for outtake, hurricane 4in inline with 4 in phresh carbon filter for intake.

For Veg
Grow Tent: no tent Open on 4x4 drain table with a diy 6ft x 5ft light frame made from 2in pvc pipe. (Its strong i can hang on it!)

Lights: 100w SK MH and a 140w SK MH

Grow Media: pure coco

Nutrients: Perfect Grower Nutrients 4 part

Pots: 1 gal and 2 gal black hard pots

Room temps and humidity: 74° 55% rh lights on and 65° 55% rh lights off

Fans: 2 small cheap amazon clip fans

Im going to be running 8 plants which the strains will be:
×2: Dosi Butters
×1: Orangeade
×1: Donkey Butter
×2: Orange Shandys
×1: Rosemary Gimlet
×1: Purple Starburst

Ill be hand watering all of them seems like alot crammed under 1 light but i make it work. And i have extra light if its needed but last run i didnt need it. We will see. I have been growing for a little while now. Pretty much have it dialed in except the nutrient line ill be using i just switched from bottled liquids to powdered and honestly im really diggin how clean it all is to mix up. Ppms in veg are always going in at 750 my runoff only sits at about 1200 ppms and 5.9 to 6.1 ph. Havent needed to use much ph down. The program is pretty damn stable if you ask me lol. Really excited to put the babies in flower to really test the line. Its an extremely easy line to use i havent run into any issues if the ppms get a little high in my run off ill just feed with plain water to bring it back down to range. If you have any questions or anything im pretty layed back and am always learning tricks here and there. Heres a couple pics of veg.

8 Likes

I’m following.
Good Luck and Happy Growing

2 Likes

Thanks man.

3 Likes

Did a little feeding last night snapped a few pics.
The way i use this line is i disolve everything in a glass mason jar which makes it easier to see if its all dissolved.

After getting all the grow and calmag to dissolve i add this myco product turns the water red.

Give is a good shake then add bloom

Since i do not use perfect growers silica i use aptus Fasilitor. I add this before adding anything to the bucket of water. Hands down best silica i have ever used.

Sorry for the blury pic kinda. After i add the silica i then dump the jar of nutrients in the water. PH down to 5.9 to 6.1. Ppm range from 750 to 780 with my tap water the ppms are only 100 kinda low but not the lowest. So nutrients only got in at 650 680 ppm.

Any questions feel free im open to share opinions and ideas etc.
Keep this in mind i was paying 500 to 600$ on nutrients now i only pay 96$ for everything. 150$ if you wanted to add the aptus fasilitor. Because aptus is insanely expensive.
@docdre @hoppiefrog @deusoboy420 @devjyarn

8 Likes

This is a great grow log. Thanks for showing us how to do it!

5 Likes

Nice, I’ll be keeping an eye on this. Happy growing!

4 Likes

Good Work @dank_c
I’m also looking into to moving to Powdered Nutrients. I’m obtaining my first 2 Veg powders at the end of the month (pay day). Do you add Myco everytime? And how much do you add?

4 Likes

Try some perfect grower man pretty cheap too. But yeah the program asks for it every time. Seems to all be working really nice. Flower will really tell you if a company is good though so we will see. I have been using liquids the entire time i have been growing and honestly the powders seem to be doing the same if not better in my opinion. Just find a solid company and try em out. I think these powders compared to liquids are better in concentration. Most liquids are very watered down ive noticed. Im not trying to sell you or anyone on them but man for the price its better than liquids.

3 Likes

This line of nutrients is available to me, without online shopping. The guy selling it lives close to me. But this is the nutrient manufactures website. I also use some of the liquid nutrients, like the Cal/Mag and NC32.
https://umya-nutrients.co.za/

2 Likes

@docdre They seem pretty cool man. Liquids and powders. They have just about the same amount of products as perfect grower. Ill be waiting for that log if you ever start one with the line.

1 Like

Thanks for the check up @dank_c.
I’m currently using the Cal/Mag and NC32. I’m obtaining about 2 products a month due to cash flow. But I will keep you posted. I will tag in my current grow @dank_c

1 Like

@dank_c I forgot to mention, I also use the Umya Hormo Cibus Foliar Spray every 2 weeks or so.

Whats up growers. I actually forgot about this website for a bit. Was busy moving to a new spot. Now i hot it all situated and set up thing are looking really nice. Again i apologize for not being on top of this thing lol but i got some pics for everyone to check out.

First thing is a look at how i have everything setup. Its basically the same as i always have it and its pretty basic.

I have a 1000 watt se hps. Works wonders for me. I could go led or cmh but i dont have alot of cash to be dropping on new gear. Maybe later on down the road lol. But i have my air duct hooked up to my window. I live in an apartment so i have to be kinda sneaky and i use this thing that came with my portable ac unit. It looks like this

Pretty useful you can just buy them on Amazon too if you dont wanna buy a ac unit.

Pretty easy setup and it can be expensive just depends on what kind of equipment you wanna buy, top notch or cheap vevosun style setup. Either way will get a good start on growing. Anyways so the strains.
I have a few hers some photos

DosiButter by a buddy of mine. Dosiedoe x donkey butter

Purple Starburst by Symbiotic. Starburst OG x Purple Punch

Orange Shandy by myself Orangeade x Apple Pie

Orangeade by Symbiotic. Tangie x Purple Punch

Donkey Butter by Exotic G. Grease Monkey x Tripple OG

Now you know what in the oven everythings lookin pretty solid on perfect growers 4 part. Early frost started at day 14. So far i like it really cheap and easy as as 123 to use. I highly recommend to anyone who are pros and looking to save money or for beginners dosnt matter these nute are good💯

One rule of thumb too which is something i use to do for a long time before figuring it out. DO NOT LET THE POTS SIT IN THE RUN OFF WATER. Buy some risers or make them i make mine with pvc. Super cheap and easy. They look like this

Anyways catch yall next time any questions feel free drop em down we can chit chat. If i remember this damn site lol. :100::fire:

3 Likes