Grow of ayahuaska purple

Now im sorry about all the screen shots heres s couple that aren’t its hard keeping a journal on 2 forums lol. I know someone will say something about the current status of this blueberry lol im not worried.

7 Likes

I don’t know man total for 6 plants i got 5 food boxes like in the pictures packed not smashed but as much as I could fit plus you see it sticking way over the top. The first 3 was over 2 boxes and is over a box dry the way its looking i want guess weight but am pretty happy i do believe.

7 Likes

I post on two different forms all the time. The easiest way to do it and have good pictures is just copy and paste your comments at the beginning and then once you get to the second journal paste that and then reload the pictures straight from your device not copied. Fairly quick and easy.

As far as bigger pots, roots are always going to grow out the bottom of your pot because they grow down that’s just what they do. Growing outdoor I’ve dug down 2 1/2 feet and the roots are still going on cannabis plants. If you look at the rest of the pot and see how congested with roots the whole pot is, that will tell you if you need bigger pots for the time that you’re growing. If you like the smaller pots, you can continue to use those and just throw a couple extra plants in and do a little less veg time.

As far as your scrog net, go to my journal and slide back to Waze and look what I did. You can remove a whole plant anytime you want. And then put it back if you want to. It didn’t cost very much to build and you just keep using it over and over and over. And harvest this so easy. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Nice. Small buds are not always a bad thing. I have noticed here that all the huge buds look pretty taste good get a good high but if it is a smaller bud it seems to pack more of a punch to it. Idk that’s how it seems here. Big buds are really nice but more prone to bud rot and them issues also. Be proud of what u grew man. It’ll prolly be at the dispos stuff that’s usually loaded with bug carcases

7 Likes

Ill check it out. A big reason i had problems with my net is i zip tied and duct taped etc… lol. Several small things easily fixed next time but thank you ill look at your stuff i really appreciate it. I will also try the paste thing. Thank you.

7 Likes

You are right i don’t know sometimes im hard on myself but i have a lot of pretty good sized buds too. You are right because the smaller 1’s are just as strong. Thank you

7 Likes

Well still drying first part of harvest at 6 days which is good i want a long slow dry.

8 Likes

Nice harvest. Are you going to do dry weight and post it? Curious to see what you got this run.

7 Likes

Yes me too about the curiosity hoping high yield. I still think i have to work on it and i know gram per watt is not a very good weight ratio etc… But ,for me, on no more than a 8 weeks veg with hps i would like to achieve a gram per watt and same led at 8 weeks veg i will like to get 1.5625 gpw. Lol. Or 40 watts led compared to 65 hps same yield for either of the 2. I think thats the personal equation i came up with lol. I will have to redo it 1 day and write it down.

I know its not all about yield i definitely want quality too but i want both lol. I would also like for example 1000 grams in a 4x4 like i have with my 1k hps or a 640 led. I know its funny but my personal goals and I’ve never used led yet.

7 Likes

I have every kind of light except cmh. And for the money leds are the best way to go. Hps and Mh all of those are to expensive and get too hot to use! I only use leds and you really dont need high powered lights. Some of my first led grows were some of my best weed ever. And they were only 250 watt boards and i had 2 of them in a 4x4. Its more about getting them in the right spot. Meaning the height of the light and intensity of the light. So parr and the heat off the lights are the stuff we need to pay attention to.

8 Likes

Prey, you hit it on that :nose:t2::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

You should talk to @dequilo When you switch to LED. He just figured it out and has current fresh information and examples for you. Plus the fact that he’s a master grower. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

I want led i don’t have the money right now im trying to figure something out to buy some cheap 1’s just to start with asap.

5 Likes

Yeah ill be glad when i can figure out a way to get money to switch… Right now im needing ideas to get rid of 30 gallons of root bound harvested soil.?

I have 6 cloth pots ill just throw away but was thinking about breaking the soil up. I don’t want neighbors thinking anything but really they don’t pay attention everyone likes me its just a couple old folks im pretty good friends with don’t ask questions but i have a small backyard and theres a ditch behind it and then a little road trail no one uses much and some woods. There is 1 person a younger hood guy i really don’t want seeing he don’t ask questions isn’t around much but i still prefer not being thought weird or anything

8 Likes

Lol i take mine outside break up the root balls. Separate the root balls from grow bags and soil. Then i toss the sirt back into the garden or in the bushes. Itbwont hirt anything. And if i really need it gone i throw it into the trash. If it plant material i usually let it dry out and burn it. Or i take it to my work and toss it in the dumpster.

8 Likes

I figured out what im going to do. Break em up good and spread on my lawn.

4 Likes

So i have 5 1 pound size terp bags they claim each hold a pound dried flowers. They do not i have 1/2 pound in 1 and 3 grams shy of 5 ounces in another bag. I also smoked and give away 18 grams so total weight is 379 grams or 13 ounces 15 grams ayahuasca purple 3 plants. But i also have to bag the blueberry and its not been trimmed but i need moisture retention it got 55 humidity around a day and a half. So ill have to trim it tomorrow but its got small buds a bit but its got some damn nice sized buds too man.

10 Likes

Heres a nice trimmed blueberry bud.

9 Likes

Here an ounce 30 grams actually but not trimmed 3 buds an ounce

I know they still leafy but they big buds.

8 Likes

Look i still have to try getting a little moisture to my ap which might actually make it gain weight. I also still have to trim the blueberry plus i have like 10 ounces small to nice little some with many seeds some with only a few some with none but i have 18 ounces of big buds. I smoked and gave away around over 18 grams.
Anyway i expect to lose a little at final tally however i did harvest 816 grams.
The fuckin blueberry actually ended up with 437 grams and ayahuasca purple 379 total 816 grams or 29 ounces 4 grams but as said i plan to lose some not much though at final weight but ill update. This is my biggest harvest out of 5 im pretty damn happy. Some of it is ugly but a lot is beautiful.

9 Likes