Grow problems. Help please!

Hello all. Could I have someone take a look at the attached images and get your expert opinion? Using organic super soil. Seeds are og kush. Never had this problem before.

7 Likes

It’s really difficult to see colors with that red light. I am no expert but I would recommend posting some pictures with regular lighting.

6 Likes

Sorry about that. Attached are some images with light off.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Do you know what your EC or PPM’s of your runoff is?

6 Likes

Thanks! No, sorry I don’t know. How can I do this?

6 Likes

Get yourself a good pH/TDS meter to take measurements. I initially bought a cheap one but found that readings were unreliable so I just invested in an Apera meter.

APERA INSTRUMENTS AI316 Premium Series PC60 5-in-1 Waterproof pH/EC (Conductivity) /TDS (ppm) /Salinity (ppt) /Temp. Multi-Parameter Pocket Tester Kit: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

It’s worth spending money on quality equipment, otherwise you will be left guessing about what’s going wrong.

5 Likes

Losing those lower leaves is not a big deal…when I look at your plants, I notice those leaf tips are
turning down…
It really looks to me like those plants are waterlogged. especially with the lower leaves turning yellow and failing. Over watering leads to oxygen deprivation in the roots, and with the limited information we have,
that’s my best guess !?

7 Likes

Thank you. I will let the soil dry completely.

7 Likes

Thank you. I will buy.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @marylandgrower

5 Likes