Grow Room Design

Any experienced indoor grow room designers in here that wouldn’t mind helping me with my setup. I just need to make sure my math is correct and that my layout is practical and feasible for what I’m trying to accomplish. I don’t have much if anything at the moment that I can offer for compensation, but I’m sure we could figure something out. I’m looking for an advisor is all. DM me if you’re able to help. Thanks folks!

3 Likes

I’m going to tag @growopowners and @mastergrowers here to help make sure the right folks see your post.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Where are you, geographically?

3 Likes

Hello I’m in Oklahoma as well Tulsa to be exact. 918-816-9442 if you wanna bounce ideas off each other

3 Likes

Thanks bro

3 Likes

Your lighting provider should do a light plan for you!

3 Likes

In the sticks in Oklahoma.

3 Likes

Texting ok? I’ll be tied up for a while today.

3 Likes

Thanks @Growernick!

3 Likes

Here to help, @ok.alternative.ag :grinning:

3 Likes

Hey, I just want to throw this out here, but if anyone in this thread is in Oklahoma grower and plans on getting licensed, please send me a pm or e-mail me at JJones.J2C2@gmail.com. I’d really love to talk some business.

3 Likes

Will have growers, processing and dispensary licenses Sept 10. 918-406-1888 anytime

3 Likes

Thanks for the help everyone! I had a few people reach out and give me their respected opinions and final thumbs up on what I was looking for. GN is the best! Bless…

3 Likes

GN IS the best! Thanks everyone and thanks @ok.alternative.ag!

3 Likes

I would love to help you in any way. Home grower for over 18 years.

Jeff

4 Likes

Let us know if you need some environment monitoring, we offer a very cost effective solution.

Pete

3 Likes

if you haven’t purchased your lights yet, please see our lights and we have professional team to help you design your room at no cost. please DM me if you need any help.

4 Likes

Hello GN! LONG TIME NO SEE! Ok folks so we’ve designed and redesigned and have finally landed on solid ground. We’re looking at roughly 500sq ft for mothers and prop that can easily be doubled. Another 500+ sq ft for veg and 5 flowering rooms that can be flip flopped to suit any stage of growth. Also, we have a 200+sq ft drying space and I’m currently designing a curing chamber. This is all exciting stuff, but Lord Almighty this is an arduous task as it’s just my partner and I doing all of the framework and rough-in. It’ll be worth it in the end! At the moment we’re looking to secure a little more cash, so if their are any investors looking for a solid opportunity, get at me! Also, we’re looking to try out some equipment such as irrigation systems, lighting and maybe rolling benches? Feel free to message me and let me know what you’ve got and I’ll fill you in on our plan here at 2A!! IMG_20180916_171100104%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)|800x600

4 Likes

Great to see you back! I’m going to tag the @Investors group here to see if we can move things along.

How goes the grow setup?

3 Likes

@Growernick it’s going well, thank you! Long days and short nights. One thing I’m learning quickly… Going commercial, as fun as it seems on the surface, is in fact one of the toughest business ventures we’ve undertaken to date… There’s simply so much information out there it can be overwhelming honing in on what’s best for your particular operation. Of course it’d be easier to hire someone in and pay out the derriere for some genius consultants (well deserved of course​:grin:), but that’s not how we roll there at 2A! Besides, where’s the fun in that?! We LOVE the hustle! We read, ask questions, measure, ask more questions, read more, measure again and then cut. :wink:

5 Likes