Grow Tent Bucket size

Reminder to keep it civil everyone. Disagreements and discussion are great, but let’s stay away from anything that could be construed as abusive or insulting. Not singling anyone out, just please keep it in mind.

3 Likes

Simple yes or no doesn’t have an explanation and pros and cons… but I will answer… try putting 48 buckets in your tent if they fit then I guess you can put them in…if they don’t then you can’t… would it be wise… who cares you are fishing for the answer you want not the one the people who know their shit are giving… the capitals and slamming people won’t get you anywhere on this forum especially help… that I can assure you…

4 Likes

i guess @ladithief didnt read this.

Dude go ahead and put 48 plants in your 8x8 let us know how it goes I have a 4x4 with 4 5 gal fabric pots and i barely have enough room to move around last run i had 5 and had issues with humidity and airflow and was able to get a successful run but was a pain so please do not be rude as we are trying to help and when questions like that are asked it is for 2 reasons 1 to gather the full scope ex. You have burnt leaves to get to the cause we need to know nutes, amounts of nutes, how much and what kind of water as well as light kind distances temp etc. And 2. To get you to think as that what this hobby is about thinking and learning so please dont act like that thx cheers

1 Like

thanks for that, i do have great quality control of the environment in and around it. i figure 30 5 gallons will work

Actually I did… there is nothing disrespectful in what I said… it’s a fact though that the heavy approach to answers will get you shut down on answers… we are here to help otherwise why be here… I don’t need to learn unless I want to adjust my style… I love to help people but will not tolerate disrespect… if you feel I disrespected you I apologize now… respect and disrespect is earned… until then every one is Switzerland in my world and up to the person to move the bar which ever way they want…

4 Likes

I was referring to the @stacks570 so again atacks go ahead and run 30 5 gallon buckets in an 8x8 have fun just think though a 8x8 has 64 sqft meaning even at 30 5 gallon buckets which are 11.91 in at top and 10.5 in at the bottom u will have no space and produce poor bud as there is no room to breathe this humidity spikes causing bud rot or adding a dehumidifier in the room which will run ur bill sky high as well as make poor bud so why not run 4 rows of 4 (16) then top and main line giving u better quality more yeild and less head ache just a suggestion but if u want to run 30 even after much advise from several respected members then go for it have fun and enjoy ur day

2 Likes

So generally I tell people think of the plant to have a minimum of 24 inch by 24 inch footprint if looking from above. Maybe bigger if netting or bondage , HST ,LST. Etc. Keep in mind it’s a real pain to move around a pack full tent. You need room to move and groom and inspect. If you have a 8x8 you 64 sq ft. Figure four ft for each plant two foot each direction. Then consider removing one whole row to give yourself extra space for movement,grooming and growth. Just my approach.

5 Likes

I agree if u get bugs or mold u will never see it tillnits too late (definitely if it starts in a back corner (and it will lol))

3 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t matter how much cash you throw in a tent. And tbh you are better off in a open room. But yeah too many plants too close together. Game over

4 Likes