Grow Tent finally Delivered

Yes these babies all are being grown indoors. I’m trying to use sun and 60w energy saving light for now until my seedlings are strong enough to handle 600w hps light.

1 Like

@420_x8le you could probably lower the light a bit to help out the stretch… Plus you may be planting a bit shallow as I see they sprouted with shell… A 6500k T5 light works very well on seedlings… Home depot setup would cost 40$… Just a shop light and 6500k bulbs

2 Likes

CFL 6500K 23W light and a fixture… $10… CFLs work great… so do T5s but a little more costlier…

2 Likes

Thank you I agree I did plant to shallow I learned the hard way when one of my runts was laying on the medium. When I touched it the entire seedling came out the medium. I dugg a deeper hole and replanted. The cotdlons are slightly yellow. Possible due to stress

I am going to home depot asap for the grow light appreciate everyone’s expertise
-X

1 Like

I am definitely going to Home Depot first thing tmo

1 Like

All about color spectrum… 5000k will work :100: also

1 Like

you could go 3500k and save money on multiple bulbs… 3500k can do both options… but I do suggest CFLs… really cheap and work awesome for seedlings… gives you 4-6 weeks to get a better light…

1 Like

Best option for about 100 bucks or so buy the hlg 100 watt 3500k board and driver combo works awesome use mine from seed to flower then switch to my 1000 watt led build for flower. Currently have 8 under the 100 watt in their 6th or 7th week of veg and all are 2+ feet tall works awesome and is really good on the bills