GroWash Future of clean Agriculture

The World’s First EW Seed-to-Sale Plant & Root Cleanser

CLEANER. BETTER. GREENER. STRONGER.

GroWash is a non-toxic, pH neutral, natural cleaning solution for use in all greenhouse, hydroponic, aeroponic, fogponic, and traditional growing environments from seed to post harvest.

Using the GroWash formula cleans and purifies your plants. Clean plants have increased photosynthesis and respiration.

4 Likes

Sounds cool are you guys.going to offer samples to GN growers?

4 Likes

I’d try some I’m still looking for a affordable option peroxide is pricy and prokure v/g gets pricy after shipping

3 Likes

We just had a very big.conversation about flushing. We would love to get the opinion from your company on this topic. Especially concerning heavy metals.

1 Like

Ahhh I see lol , I should read whole posts b4 I respond haha. So does it clean the substrate in a better/different way than enzymes? Is it a enzymatic product? And what is the cost like in comparison

2 Likes

It’s Electrolyzed tap water. There are lots of studies that support its use as a sanitizer in food and medical industries. I haven’t seen any research about using it on plant roots, though. I would also be curious to know about the shelf life and how long the product remains active. Their website claims 18 months, but all other literature I’ve found says efficacy drops after 3 months for spores and 12 months for bacteria.

3 Likes

Is that similar to ionized tap water?

1 Like

I think it’s different, but I’m no expert on this. Electrolyzed water breaks down into Hypochlorous acid and sodium hydroxide. Hypochlorous acld is a super common cleaner in medical and food industries. Sodium hydroxide is in everything from toothpaste to toilet bowl cleaner, depending on its concentration. It sounds like a cool product. I just have hard time convincing myself to spend $60 on a gallon of it.

1 Like

The system need to be adjusted guys this is a grow site and we can’t say a.c.i.d???

3 Likes

Humic acid test?

Nope can’t say it lol

1 Like

Good Morning Everyone !
I hope you had a great holiday!
I Love the Questions
@MK3_Pharms We are Giving people 30 Trail period with the product If you like it agree to 30day terms or ship it back and its free. With the flush our product does not leave behind any metals or leaves any harmful residue. No Humid Acid.
@devjyarn It electrolyzed water. On a 500 PPM Solution is will have a short shelf life. GroWash solution we have it stable for a shelf life of 18 months.
@hoppiefrog 1 Gal. = 40 Gal. of hydroperoxide. Plus all the other uses.
It is different. This solution is HOCL

We are Currently having a deals with direct to customers if you want to learn more. I would love to follow up with each of you.

1 Like

Good Morning Everyone !
I hope you had a great holiday!
I Love the Questions
@MK3_Pharms We are Giving people 30 Trail period with the product If you like it agree to 30day terms or ship it back and its free. With the flush our product does not leave behind any metals or leaves any harmful residue. No Humic
@devjyarn It electrolyzed water. On a 500 PPM Solution is will have a short shelf life. GroWash solution we have it stable for a shelf life of 18 months.
@hoppiefrog 1 Gal. = 40 Gal. of hydroperoxide. Plus all the other uses.
It is different. This solution is HOCL

2 Likes

I’m pretty backed up. In fact my test lab is full for the year. I’m sure others will he interested in this. But I have to pass for now.