Grower needed

Looking for a grower in Humboldt, California .
Seasonal job starting from March 15 - October 15 .

Great conditions , housing provided .
Preferably local person from the North of California , housing will be provided with great conditions located on the farm . The area of Humboldt is rural so finding separate housing will be costly and difficult .

Prefer person with working experience on farms in Cali or Oregon , the work for someone who has experience with cannabis light dep cultivation probably will not be hard , for people who never worked on cannabis field i will just say this is not the typical city job . Also smoking weed is prohibited during the shift .

Looking for most important responsible person ! Then hard worker .

Pleas send me a CV in my inbox with little bit about yourself , we can discussing details in inbox .

7 Likes

If I was closer to your continent, I would send you my CV in a jiffy. What an awesome opportunity for the right responsible person.

1 Like

If I could trust myself not to smoke during the day lol.

7 Likes

How about if Slymy and I just gave each other shotguns? That doesnt count, right?

5 Likes

I can be there next week. Im located in Tucson, new to the industry but i want to learn to be a grower. Yea, im a baby boomer. I have strong work ethic and reliable. I am mobile. Can i bring my 2 og kush clones? Just flipped to flower on an indoor grow. My background is Hvac but i have a passion for all types a agriculture. Especially in the cannabis industry. Thanks for your consideration.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Craig Brewer. I saw your post on the growersnetwork forum about needing experienced growers. I am currently looking for a farm hiring and I came across your post.
I grew up my whole life running through my parents farm and on the farm were my dads famous trees. Over the years I learned what the trees were and started to really get interested in growing the best I could possibly grow. My dad started to get sick and my parents sold the farm so I no longer have that outlet I always had with the gardens. I was born and raised in Portland Oregon. When I was about 4 is when my dad got the farm in Roseburg Oregon which is called the banana belt which is the very same climate as Humbolt County. If you are needing a grower I am very serious about coming down and working with you. I am 44yrs old, divorced, honest, hard worker that does what it takes to get the job done yet making sure to keep a keen eye on quality #1.

3 Likes

Хочу работать гровером на вашей ферме.

I want to work as a grower on your farm

2 Likes