Grower Nick - Welcome the New Growers Network Community Manager

The Growers Network team is excited to announce that @Growernick has officially joined our family as the new Community Manager!

Nick started as a Growers Network founding member, and over time, he has risen up to be a prominent leader within the grower community. Nick will be working out of our Tucson, AZ office, as well as his brand new farm in Arizona. Through his role as Community Manager, Nick will be leading the charge of fostering new partnerships with industry trade associations, publications and trade shows. Also, Nick will be working closely with our growers to bring more product testing opportunities into the grow operations within our community all around the world.

We are eager to see our community flourish throughout this next phase of growth. We have several new initiatives that we will be launching within the next 12 months, from a Pest and Disease database that will teach you how to safely apply solutions in your respective region, to an educational platform that will teach you a wide range of topics on growing, processing, and more.

Make sure to reach out to @Growernick and show him a warm welcome into his new role!

11 Likes

Welcome @Growernick!

2 Likes

Thanks Nick for the warm introduction! I look forward to the opportunity to serve the Growers Network community and bring forth a new era of growth and information within the fast growing cannabis industry. I appreciate the trust given to me by the community and pledge to serve this role with the high degree of integrity upon which Growers Network has already built its strong foundation.

My roots run deep in the cannabis field, and I hope to engender the same love and respect for this remarkably beneficial plant within this remarkably beneficial community. I look forward to growing together into the future!

4 Likes

Thanks, Hunter! It’s going to be an interesting ride! Be gentle!

2 Likes

Welcome to the guru!

3 Likes

Much thanks and appreciation :pray:

2 Likes

Congrats @Growernick!

3 Likes

Congratulations !

3 Likes

Congratulations on the promotion dude!

4 Likes

Thanks so much!