Growers in WA state... Anyone grow Northern lights Automatic?

I am looking to network with growers who have, can or are growing the strain Northern Lights Automatic.

I am seeking the dank smelling, Indica and light green and coated with white trichome. I am NOT seeking the Sativa crossbred variant of the strain or Northern Lights #5 which is also very earthy and stim/mid like quality of cannabis as opposed to the exotic quality of the “true” northern lights strain that is grown hydroponically with no pesticides etc…

Any growers in the WA state area with advice?

3 Likes

Any of the @hobbyist folks grow it?

1 Like

well I’ve grown northern lights but not automatic the only real difference is it’s mixed with a strain called Ruderalis. It’s a plant that has little thc but it can make some yields bigger

I grow it, just not in WA, and were not legal, yet. :wink:

I keep nl both in auto and photo in my tent at all times it’s a staple in my diet, nl is old, it’s a base for a lot of strains out there, two on the right (red) are nl auto’s, they do get bigger if I don’t use coffee cans :wink:

Some curing

7 Likes

Bad post…

1 Like

I just finished running a perpetual grow of northern lights in DWC, but not auto’s @trewqp. Never grown an auto plant before and I honestly doubt I ever will. I need to be able to control my Veg and Flower times. They were seeds I got from ILGM and I have to give them props on that strains genetics. Not 1 seed from any plant even after really really hard training throughout flower.
Sensi seeds has that original NL strain your looking for. I had to pheno hunt and got lucky with 1 plant and found it, then cloned the hell out of it.
Hope this helps you out! :v:

1 Like

I paid $4.95 for 3 seeds of photo’s and $4.95 for 3 seeds of auto’s

I can say as an old fart these are the real deal, this is the northern lights I remember back in the day, why I always have it :wink:

2 Likes

tagging the entire forum because you’re a member of a weed forum but don’t know shit about growing weed. Give it up @nick, quit fucking tagging everyone to these posts to get page views for your advertisers.

1 Like

You’re right, I don’t know much about growing, not first hand. Can’t wait to begin when we finally go legal here. I’m learning like a lot of other people here.

As admin of the site I will tag people in for help, or to boost a conversation. We don’t make money from users looking at a post.

If you’d like to discuss it further please PM me.

3 Likes

No disrespect, but, even if the site was making money with advertisers, the “other” site charges “people” for a lab to go with very expensive seeds.

I personally will go with the advertisers every time, instead of splitting a forum in 2/3 sections to get “paid” support

I will never pay the devil on a forum, especially when it comes to growing cannabis

So which site is fucking the cannabis growers more?

Advertisers or a greedy seed forum

As an old fuck it’s easy to see the answer, generations after us baby boomers see things different.

Just my 2 dollars

stay golden …

1 Like

If you had any idea what you were talking about I would respect your “2 dollars” more. Are you referring to bergmans lab? I’m guessing you are, which doesn’t mean anything to me. You can bash on them all you want lol. But just so you have your opinion straight, that forum is afterthought to training program. It’s open to people who purchase a training module package. I could understand why you think it’s a paid forum, most of the members there refer to it the same way. I agree with you, I would never pay to be on a forum like that either, but it’s definitely not split 2/3 or whatever, as you say. It is it’s own forum, with it’s own staff, that is merely included with a training module package.

If that’s indeed what you’re talking about, the seed company has it’s own forum. And guess what, it’s free lol. You know what else, the staff there doesn’t tag the entire forum into anything, let alone everything. The conversations there don’t need boosted by admins, nor do they need to pester the entire community to answer simple questions. I’m a member of 5 related forums, and this is the only one that staff is annoying like that.

If you like your notification log full of tags from staff, I guess this is the right place for you. I don’t, good individually of why I’m responding to this 3 weeks later.

I have grown this strain very visual and will leave a nice euphoric feeling 2 tokes and that is all u need good for back pain

I’ve done autos but not northern lights.