One of Canada’s LARGEST COMMERCIAL GREENHOUSES is READY FOR CANNABIS CULTIVATION – looking for a buyer and/or strategic Partner, low-key, not publicly listed by our broker.
Hello @growopowners, if you or a vetted company you know is interested in operating in the cannabis ‘safe zone’ of Canada, here is an opportunity not yet publicly listed by our broker. One of Canada’s largest state-of-the-art Commercial Greenhouse operations is ready for cannabis production. This greenhouse complex is of a staggering ‘campus’ scale. Currently our group of professionals are quite busy with our facility licensing and buildout. The Greenhouse owner would like to remain low-key for personal reasons. The information presented here is slightly redacted and there are certainly no ‘for sale’ signs on the road. I am a ‘fellow’ grower and content expert for the Grenadier Group Inc… If you have any questions feel free to contact @raymond. Below are some highlights for interested parties in the USA.
Check out what this massive property has to offer:
- Private sale of one of Canada’s largest modern Greenhouse operations
- We will entertain a potential strategic partnership with vetted cannabis Companies
- compliant-friendly, has the all zoning verification documentation
- Vendor will remain as tenant during licensing process, move-out will commence immediately once work begins by purchaser
- US citizens working in Cannabis industry will have no problem at Canadian border
- Always a low Canadian dollar, low cost of production, super-civilized
- The legal cannabis industry is recognized by Canadian Banking Institutions
- ‘GMP-ready’ for export of cannabis-based products to Europe/USA (with DIN)
- Many Canadian Licensed Producers are currently seeking ‘offtake’ contracts due to supply shortage
- Vendor may be interested in a strategic partnership
- There are no restrictions on foreign ownership of agriculturally-zoned property in the Province of Ontario
- Has a potential to be an industrial park for hundreds of ‘micro-cultivation’ tenants
Let’s discuss. Send me a message @raymond
Thanks for viewing!