Growers Network University is here!

@memberdirectory

As part of our mission to educate all types of growers, we’ve launched our Growers Network University. In the university you’ll be able to learn about all kinds of cannabis topics whether you’re a beginner or a professional. And guess what, they’re free for a limited time.

So head over to Growers Network and click on the University. Once there you’ll be able to access our first 2 courses. But again, time is limited and this free look won’t last for long!

Growers Network University Now Open.

ZERO COST for a Limited Time.

Click Here To Register

What Is Growers Network University?

KEY FEATURES:

• High quality video lectures; produced by Canna Cribs
  • Recommended products with exclusive student discounts
  • Additional course materials; including articles, podcasts, & more

Professional Growers Course

In this twelve-part cultivation course, Cannabis pro Cameron Bravmann teaches you how to cultivate Cannabis for a professional market. With information on scheduling, nutrients, transplanting, and much more, Cameron will get you up to speed and ready to begin you professional cultivation journey!

Hobbyist Growers Course

Designed for the beginning Cannabis grower, Volker teaches you how to grow your own Cannabis. With lessons taking the new grower from seed to “big bag of weed,” Volker breaks down the entire growing at home process in 14 lessons.
Click Here To Register

15 Likes

This is AWESOME :sunglasses:

5 Likes

YOU’RE awesome!

5 Likes

Thanks! We put a lot of time and love into it. Great to get kudos from pros like you!

5 Likes

Every time I try to go to the University page, it wants me to apply. That application seems to be trying to submit an application for GN in general. It also acts like I’m not signed into the website. What am I doing wrong? I followed the link in this post.

5 Likes

Super Exciting News! Really looking forward to it! :sunglasses: @Melyssia_CO2Meter #growing #vendor-corner:horticulture-equipment #co2 #safety #growing:greenhouses

3 Likes

Keeps getting better and better.

4 Likes

The videos are great! I love that they are succinct yet packed with quality information. GNU Rocks!

6 Likes

@shereca Welcome to the community! The fun is only beginning.

5 Likes