Growing autos with a few friends 🏍

Hello all. This is a grow I will be doing with both @peck and @Budstone

I believe they are doing TXXL autos. But get lost easy lol

I figure I may as well start this since my little ones are now a week old. I will show all 4 little autos I have going and then maybe start a journal for the ones not actually in this grow.

I have a Big bud auto, Fruit punch auto, TXXL auto and a Monster Bruce Banner here. The FP is 10 days old and the rest are a week today

These were done under a 3500k QB, 40w at 24"
So a quick run down. I mixed up a gallon of Jacks at full strength with 1ml of Tribus in it. PPMs rage roughly around 840.
These are all now in 5 gallon soft pots. They The light is set at 24" and 80w. I am using a 4 panel QB 260 for these right now.

These were all given 40ml of water on day 2
day 4 they were all given 40 ml of Jacks, full strength and tribus.
Day 6 and they got 40ml more of food. Same deal
Day 7 They got put in 5 gallon pots. And fed 1 cup of food

The oldest is the Fruit punch here at 10 day

The Big bud at 7 days

The TXXL at 7 days

And the Monster Bruce Banner
ok, it will not let me up load any more :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

19 Likes

Lets see if it will do the last 2

The Monster Bruce Banner

And all of them

16 Likes

Just waiting on the seeds and I’m there @not2sureyet.
Here it is @el_kabong, you wanted to know where to sign up for the auto grow mate.
I’m excited to grow these along side you not2sure and Peck

10 Likes

Hey how are you doing? I set to watching.

Love to see what a real auto grower can do. I have not had good luck with the few I have done.

8 Likes

I’ll be enjoying the thrills of growing an auto through your posts :wink:

6 Likes

Great start to the journal & very healthy looking babies @not2sureyet bro. @Budstone & myself definitely have some catching up to do. Best wishes for your new journey!

7 Likes

I like it being a week or so behind.
I can see what to expect.
Just ordered the nutrients, should be here Monday…

7 Likes

I’ll be watching for sure. I don’t do autos but shit. Who doesn’t love looking at plants flowering. Also Bruce Banner is killer. Grew that a couple times.

6 Likes

Set to watching :v:t2:

5 Likes

@smokin_ernie, You just have to remember. Autos are your friend :grin: It is odd on how I do better with autos for the most part as to photos. @Budstone, have you got your seeds yet?
And thanks @peck, you should be pretty close to me once you get going.
I am going to try and find every ones grows today. Spend some time to try and get re caught up here. Did I see that @pomeroymc is active in here? :grin:

8 Likes

I’ll tag ya over.
:v::pray:

6 Likes

Thanks @oldguy

6 Likes

be interested in the Bruce Banner -type of yield ? keep them coming (post) I’m not a big auto fan, When I do grow them I put 1 with the a batch of feminized seed. This way I have a small yield 1 month before my main harvest. As for lighting they (auto) get the same as the others – 18/6 to 12/12

3 Likes

Not yet mate, hopefully today. If not I’m sure they’ll be here by the weeks end…

7 Likes

Maybe I can learn how to grow autos…
Tagging along for the party,
if you don’t mind @not2sureyet,
I even brought my own weed :grin: :v:

10 Likes

Doing Hydro on the 2nd batch of Fast Bruce Banner girls photoperiod- those doggies are amazing. I stopped growing at 24" a week ago now they are 36" and starting to flower. will try to remember to stay tuned. The first batch got out of control and were almost 6ft and heavy. did some light training on them to stay sane.

5 Likes

@wrosenk, Do you think scrogging them would have kept the height down some and what week did you flip if I may ask.
Good to have you here @Enlightened420 I think this will be a fun grow.
I should mention too. I have an advantage over @peck and @Budstone I have grow the TXL before. So I have notes to follow to try and get the most from here. I know it is early, But my goal for the TXL will be 15oz. I probably will not get there. But I got 14 from the last I did with the GH nutes. I will add a picture from my last TXL a week out. And that will be my goal to meet for each week.

This was week 2 of my last TXL. You will see I over watered her and she stopped growing for 2 weeks.
This is week 2 that I need to meet or do better than

6 Likes

Good afternoon. I just thought I would toss this up. I am not sure about venting my 5’ tent. After a few cups of coffee. I am wondering if I can vent out the side of the 5’ tent and into the bottom of the 4x4 if I used black ducting. Any thoughts :slightly_smiling_face:

https://youtu.be/ILbmOH_-SEc

6 Likes

Hmmmm…
Black ducting should absorb the light.
Would a black cloth over the vent restrict the airflow too much. That may also absorb light. How long is the black ducting.
The longer the less light but also less airflow one would think. Even put a bend or two in The ducting and check for light at the other end.
One of those things you just gotta keep playing with till you figure it out.
Sorry, not much help there mate…

5 Likes

Thanks, Multiple bends are no big deal. I don’t need to push that much air :grin: The silver ducting is full of pin holes. I found that when I tried the whole room. Come tomorrow. I will mess with it a little more. For now. I am thinking I should put a couple autos in it :grin: Maybe I will wait. And then drop what you and @peck do in that one :grin: I would like to do a Big bang auto. I sent both of you those too :grin:

5 Likes