Growing clones without veg period for max yield/time

I have been working with this method twice, and i think is pretty reliable. In 2 month i have grow this basket to beautiful colas. Will be nice i some of you guys have done the same but with a short veg period, with more clones per m2, etc.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @emmanuel. Sounds interesting.

1 Like

set-phasers-to-stun

1 Like

What’s up man.
How many plants do you grow in that tub? How long do you let your clones root up before you put them to 12/12? And how long are they in 12/12 before you harvest ?
I have been growing with NO VEG. for almost 10 years now. The previous 30 years I tried growing every way you can grow indoors and outdoors. I was getting tired of all the work, lst, or whatever way I was training them for that grow. And watering all the f%$#king time.
So I started researching aeroponics.
During that research I found a very old post on another forum. And this dude was growing with LPA low pressure aeroponics in the SOG (sea of green). With NO VEG.
So I built my set up off of his expertise. That was almost 10 years ago and I’ve made some changes along the way and I’m very happy with the results. And growing this way is the easiest way someone can grow. Change the res. every 2 weeks and that’s it. No more training and watering all the time. Gives me more time to abuse the old lady if you know what I mean. LOL.
This is my set up and how I do it.
I built 2, 24 site grow chambers with 1 res. The 2 grow chambers measure 3’x3’ this way I can use 1 led over the 2 grow chambers.
Inside the grow chambers are a manifold with 12 spray heads. The pump is in the reservoir. The spray times the roots get sprayed took me years to perfect. People would freak over how little the roots get sprayed.
It took me a very long time to get how long to spray the roots and how long in between each spray.
Anyway I have 4 of these areo systems.
This is how I do it.
I take 48 clones to fill 2 grow chambers. I clone in the same grow chambers I flower them in. In cloning the pump runs 24/7. In 3 to 5 days I’m seeing roots, I let them root up 14 to 17 days. Then move the system straight into 12/12 (flowering room).
NO VEG.
The plants go in about 5 inches tall and at harvest they are any where between 17 to 30 inches tall depending on the strain. They are like a stick with a big bud on it. Plus they are all tops very little larf.
I do this every 2 weeks. So I harvest a system every 2 weeks.
If you want to see a cool NO VEG. SOG video check out "small plants big buds " by limbo on YOUTUBE.
Also pay attention to what they are growing in. I’ve never seen anything like it. Also I hope you enjoy the music in the video. LMFAO.
GOOD LUCK. LATER…

3 Likes

You have no grows up!!! I am super curious about this. I watched the vid and am going to look into it some more tonight. Would you mind mentoring or something…?

1 Like

Hi there friend. I did pretty much the same as you no veg time and that think of the spray sound interesting. And the end of this month they where just like you said stick main colas. Also I put some ice at the end and…wow terrific. You’re using the system called “German SOG” Im about to do it to its just perfect". Thanks for the comments really give me another point of view.

I could use some tips, as well. Its amazing.

Been doing this type of thing for years n years !
Beats every other method, hands down
10 Days rooting - 6wks DONE !
Tuna God… And others are just as fast, others take longer of course… not much providing all requirements are met.
Many Details available if anyone is interested
Have a good weekend

So what are your yields with 2x24 chambers… @assog

I would factor the yeild x2 though right? 1 month longer for 2 harvests…?

I only have a video but can’t post it here. I have a FB page XALAPA MEDICAL INDOOR GROWING. There you can check the result. Not that much but concidering de time factor Im pretty sure it worth it. Greattings

No clue… I have never done this… I know Packee does it once in a while in his aero table…

Do you do ro set ups?

I want to do Hydroponics but the ro systems waste alot of water and I do not want to waste. I was wondering if there are other methods

Hello there. I’m using a rexicling system not dump and waste system that’s to hard for the environment. I add some little nut every certain days and I have never had problems with lock of nuts. Hydro is easy if you have a good water in your town. Hard ones are a pain in the ass.

1 Like

If you can think of it, it can be done
This method is the easiest and the most forgiving

If talking to me… no… I don’t do hydro at the moment… I am living soil every chance I get…

@emmanuel what kind of system is it? Whats the brand so I can look it up please sir.

Jones, that video is way cool. Right? What they are growing in is a trip.
I can’t recall what it is called. I know that it’s not sold here in the U.S. Year’s ago when I researched it it took me like 4 months to find anything about it.
I will gladly try and answer any questions you might have about my setup. As for pictures and or grow journals. I own my own business and I really don’t have time. That’s one of the reasons I went with this set up.
Take care, later…

1 Like

Landthief
As you would guess it depends on the strain. For example, the best yielding strains so far have been blueberry and white lsd. These plants averaged 20 to 30 Gs each with a huge main top. Quality was good.
The smallest yielding strain is GSC.
Average per plant is only 10 to 20 Gs.
But quality is excellent. I grow this one once a cycle because of the quality and alot of people like it. Plus I get a ton of hash off the trim.
Anyway you can do the math brother.
Don’t get me wrong it didn’t start like this. It took me years to get everything dialed in. There was alot of things I had to learn and experiment with before I got to this point. And there is still alot of things to experiment with.
It’s just so easy. I only check on my grow every 3 to 4 days. To make sure I didn’t forget to turn the lights, fans or pumps back on. Which the last one really sucks, I’ve done that one a few times. Later…