Growing in the hot as hell climate of Qld Australia

Hi everyone just wanted to say hi. Im new to the group and i grow outdoor in the hot as hell climate of qld Australia . Im looking for more info on strains that thrive in this enviroment and also tricks to help the plants withe the extreme heat here thanks in advance guys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

If itโ€™s humid, your great mate!
Kyle M

2 Likes

Its real humid and the temp gets in to the high 30s

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

What are you currently growing?

1 Like

First 2 pics are supposed to be grandaddy purple and the other pics are mamma thai I also have just poped a few gorilla glue seeds.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m also in QLD and have been growing/cloning GG for about a year. The weather is great for cloning - I just throw cuttings in a glass of water. Currently have the GG, LA Amnesia and a mutant bagseed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to GN @goldhunter1981 . Durban poison mate, I think its a popular strain in Aus? That is a good cultivar for hot humid environments. Where I am we also have terribly hot summers, killer hot winds, and extreme weather changes. My plan in the future is to shade net everything . Welcome again and looking forward to seeing your progress.

1 Like

I will look that one up mate cheers๐Ÿ˜Š

1615418107660-51699456

2 Likes

Starting to get some sugar on the buds

Nice Id like to see how they turn out mate๐Ÿ˜Š