Growing journal

Hello everyone, i’m new here and my english isn’t really good so i apologize in advance if i don’t make sense.

I started my very first run with 4 seeds indoor on a 4x4 tent, i’m currently on the 3rd week since they germinated and i topped all of them after the third node, so my question is: what is the perfect level of humidity for vegging?

Thank you in advance for any answer!

6 Likes

68% is where i aim. @cribe welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard. You should use this thread to journal your grow. Just change the name later.

Use this vapor density chart As a guide and try and match the humidity to your temps and stay in the green zone!

10 Likes

thank you so much @PreyBird1 for the fast answer, that’s what i needed!

alright, i’ll make this thread my journal of gardening thank you for the advice!

4 Likes

Soo cool man. Yeah pull up a chair or smartphone and lets see what ya got happening.

4 Likes

Look up a vapor pressure differential chart it will guide you on temp and humidity levels from sprout to harvest.

4 Likes

This is where i am right now, the lamp is hanged 60cm from the plants, 70% of humidity. Growing in Biobizz light mix soil with Biobizz nutrients. If you guys have any advice i’ll be happy to learn from you!

5 Likes

If you can hold your hand under the light for 5mins and be comfortable then try and hang the light as close as you can but don’t bake the plants. What light is it again?

2 Likes

This is an SF4000 LED from Spider Farmer

3 Likes

Ok at least you have a decent light.

4 Likes

More than one week later, this is where i am at, 4th week since germination, i topped two of the plants a second time, i did some defoliation and some pruning. Please let me know if i forgot anything, i learned everything on internet.

2 Likes

Your internet learning is doing well for ya!

2 Likes

I forgot to post about the grow last week so here we are 14 days later, the plants have quite progressed from what i see since the last picture.

3 Likes

Very nice very nice. :+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I didn’t post anything last week cuz there was really nothing to see, but yesterday i transplanted all the plants into their final pots, installed a trellis net and switched to flower. I also dimmed my LED to the max. I am currently at 55%-58% of RH and 22°c - 26°c.
Please let me know if i should do anything or if i forgot anything.

1 Like

Oh and this how it looks from below

1 Like

image.gif.1ffc18f1b3d809cca01c6fc3a03986db

1 Like