Growing LED Lights

Greetings my fellow growers…

I have a question & need your personal & growing experience advice on a growing light that im very interested in hetting & investing in, Ill add all the necessary specs & info details of the light below…

So before i buy or think im investing in something worthwhile doing so im consulting with all the growers here on what they think about the LED Growing Light ive got an interest in…

Please let me know what your thinking & what your opinion is on this matter…

Description:

This LED Plant Growth Lamp is good for personal growers. If you want the better growing result, please turn to this LED grow light. By providing extra light, it won’t let your plants stop growing during night. The reasonably designed colour of the light beam and wavelength will dramatically stimulate growing, while the consumption is very low. Made with premium material and fine workmanship, it is lightweight and durable!

For: Hydroponics,Vegetables and Flowering plants
Features: Increase yield and decrease growth cycle
LED Beads Quantity: 225
Light Colour: Blue, Red, orange, White
Type: Growing Light Fixture, LED Grow Lights
Features: For Greenhouse Hydroponic, Full Spectrum
Wattage (W): 600
Voltage (V): 85-265
Lifetime (H): >25000
CRI: >80
Fixture Material: Metal
Mounting Method: Screw-in Bracket, Hanging
Light Direction: Ambient Light
Size: 300mm x 300mm
Wave length: 400-700nm
Angle: 120 degrees

What’s in the box
1 x 600w Plant Growing LED Light

Screenshot_20230911_152613_Chrome
Screenshot_20230911_152627_Chrome
Screenshot_20230911_152635_Chrome

3 Likes

I would really like to know what you guys think if this should really be worth my while in getting & not waisting unnecessary money…Hahaha… Because ive just ordered 1 of these growing lights just now & its due for delivery tomorrow cant wait actually…

Have a good afternoon fellew growers…

2 Likes

Please link webpage for the light if possible the copy paste is missing alot of stuff I look for in a light
Edit: No par chart, driver and fixture look really small to actually be 600w, no make or model of fixture, can’t check if dlc listed ect

4 Likes

LED Beads Quantity: 225 @ 2.68 watts per diode

4 Likes

Good morning fellow growers here is that link for the light added below…

https://www.takealot.com/600w-plant-growing-led-light/PLID73066372

do you have a link to the light itself? how many watts does it draw from the wall?

none the less the best of luck with your light and grow

Dequilo

2 Likes

Howzit man kust check the details & ifno i posted above all the info you want are there, but iyd a 600W full spectrum LED Organic & Hydro Growing Light…

3 Likes

from the wall?

2 Likes

then you are all set :slight_smile:

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

3 Likes

For: Hydroponics,Vegetables and Flowering plants
Features: Increase yield and decrease growth cycle
LED Beads Quantity: 225
Light Colour: Blue, Red, orange, White
Type: Growing Light Fixture, LED Grow Lights
Features: For Greenhouse Hydroponic, Full Spectrum
Wattage (W): 600
Voltage (V): 85-265
Lifetime (H): >25000
CRI: >80
Fixture Material: Metal
Mounting Method: Screw-in Bracket, Hanging
Light Direction: Ambient Light
Size: 300mm x 300mm
Wave length: 400-700nm
Angle: 120 degrees

1 Like

No its from between 85-265 Voltages it pulls from the wall if im correct yes the 600 is the Wattage the brightness of the lamp…

2 Likes

600 watts is what they are saying is the light equivalent to a 600 watt lamp

being that in is about a foot by a foot (300mm x 300mm) not sure how true that is

but since you own one have at it and grow on my friend, I am sure it will grow weed

I started with these when I moved to LEDs inside from HIDs, after that I built light

with 4 foot LED strips

I have 1900 watts in a 8 foot by 16 foot room

grow well

Dequilo

5 Likes

The add that you have also posted here just now from Amazon that slightly a bit bigger does the exact same thing with a few minor differences & also at about almost 3times the price more that Im going to be paying for the other LED that im interested in because of the fact that Im currently gettig that 600W growing LED light at half the normal retail selling price of 50%

3 Likes

WoW…Really man you’ve got a 16ft room that your using for growing your plants thats really cool i must say wish that i had or could have all that amount of space specially allocated just for growing that will be so awesome…

Hahahaha…dude your space that you’ve got for using & growing only is the size about of my bedroom, your very lucky & fortunate for having all that space for your growing of your ladies…

3 Likes

working outside for the summer :slight_smile:
hope to not work inside this winter getting tried of supporting Con Ed
G_d willing I will never have to grow inside again, maybe keeping a mother or two going
starting some beans and cloning
need to build a greenhouse 25 foot by 50 foot I should be all set for growing
love growing under the sun :slight_smile:
all the best and enjoy the day
Dequilo

3 Likes

Damn man thats really so cool I like that a lot yes so much that im actually kinda jealous as well too about that i would love, give & do anything to be able to something like that thats grow living the growers dreams man thats awesome & amazing yeah, i would love to be able to grow & have access to a growing setup like that…Aaaaahhh…its making me sad now just wanting to come grow with you there
…LoL…hahaha…hell ill even just come work for you just to have part of & access to grow in such a growing establishment for sure absolutely & most definitely… :+1: :alien: :sob:

3 Likes

So would you say that this growing light that im looking at & interested in getting is good value buy for money to be spend on & not waisting any money on it…?

2 Likes

Because with what ive been busy reading up on, on the growin light the looks really promising but i want to consult with all you growers here 1st to have & get your opinion on this growing light as i only have a very limited space to be able to grow my plants & this growing light should work great because ive got a big H-1200mm x W-800mm x L-650mm wooden crate that i want to also turn into a growing box & that light I want to get will be perfect for that size for being able to do some nice growing in also because those other nice & smart growing tents are really expensive here in South Africa…

1 Like

Here is some more info & details on this light that im getting because im busy making sure that I do enough homework on it to know what it is im getting as well as what it can & will do by preforming…

Introducing the 600w Plant Growing Light - the perfect solution for indoor gardening and growing plants in any season. With a power output of 600 watts, this grow light delivers optimal light intensity, coverage and wavelength for your plants, giving them the perfect growing environment they need, day and night.

Equipped with advanced LED technology, this grow light emits a spectrum of light that closely mimics natural sunlight, providing your plants with the essential wavelengths they need to thrive. The spectrum includes blue, red, orange and white light, which are essential for promoting plant growth.

This 600w plant grow light is also designed for energy efficiency, allowing you to save on your energy bills while providing your plants with all the light they need. The LED lights used in this grow light have a long lifespan of 25000 hours, so you won’t have to worry about replacing them frequently.

With a compact and lightweight design, this grow light is easy to install and use. It comes with hanging wires, making it easy to place above your plants.

Whether you’re a seasoned gardener or just starting out, this 600w Plant Growing Light is the perfect choice for your indoor growing needs. Watch your plants thrive like never before!

Features:

• Optimised Light Wavelengths for plant growth - Specifically designed with wavelengths to promote growth and photosynthesis
  • Light weight and durable aluminium design
  • Easy installation
  • Ideal for growing indoor plants, vegetables and for hydroponics

Specifications:

• Power: 600W
  • 225 LEDs
  • Wavelength: Red 630nm (77 LEDs), Blue 420nm (47 LEDs), Orange 620nm (77 LEDs), White 350nm (24 LEDs)
  • Voltage: AC85-265V 50/60Hz
  • Angle: 120 degrees
  • Life Time: 25000Hrs
  • Dimensions: 300x300 cm

What’s in the box

1 Like

There’s no way it’s a 600 watt light. Not with that power cord and general size.

The light will be ok to veg a small small area. Probably not enough light intensity to flower.

We need an actual link to this light to be sure

2 Likes