Growing now inside now and outside in 2024 here in the NorthEast

You’ve never offended me. I look forward to yours and preybirds opinion. And there’s a few more of y’all too.

10 Likes

@dequilo keep been you my brother love the way you are

7 Likes

@dequilo You’ve never offended me my friend. Your a long time member and your like family.

9 Likes

09/07/2023

Flowers and so it begins

a single Island sweet skunk x Holy Goddess

its flowers :slight_smile:

one more looking to get 4 lbs of finished buds off her

Mo Rockin’ Kush

more flowers

so I have 6 plants and they are medical

so fuck The Police

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

10 Likes

They look great @dequilo! Long time no see, glad to see ya back!

7 Likes

I’m not even going to ask where you been when you make an entrance like that! Beeeuuutifulll…
Are you gonna hang out for a while? Be nice to see some updates on these beauties…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Today is 09/09/2023

@sdoyle Good to see you also it has been awhile :slight_smile:

@happilyretired I been posting a bit at icmag with my Social_Misfit handle and here is a

bit of a back story and will keep you updated

This is a Island Sweet Skunk x Holy Goddess I made back 2021 and was growing out

when The Police whacked my plants down in 2022 :frowning:

this year I have six plants in the ground and I am within the law, I will say growing six

plants for me is not even like growing

I would have between 70 to 99 out in a New York minute by the state say otherwise

so my plants went out 05/05/2023 nice and early

so we are outside nice and early weather is not bad

this 05/28/2023 the plant has been hit by frost three times the smoke from the fires in

Canada has been keeping it cold here

06/17/2023 after cutting all the dead stuff off and a bit better weather starting to

come back around

here we are 07/02/2023 I most of the time use Jack’s Classic 20-20-20 for my

fertilizer but someone sent me a sample of Mega Crop 9-7-14 which I used at half rate

all thru veg

07/23/2023 I have not trim these plants at all after they went into the ground, the T-post

are 7 foot tall with about a foot in the ground

went with chicken wire around the plant and a netting for them to grow thru

I did give them Jack’s bloom blaster 10-30-20 on 07/14/2023 to get them going

towards flowering

08/23/2023 starting to flower nicely at this time I have been using a bloom booster

Monopotassium Phosphate 0-52-34 I have not used it in awhile but need all the buds I

can get out of six plants

works like bud crack

08/26/2023 so we have flower coming on

09/07/2023 flowering super well looking for four pound of dried buds off this

single plants

need to build a tumble trimmer

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

10 Likes

Very nice, very nice indeed.

5 Likes

So let us put some names to the six plants I have in this 2023 season

Today is 09/09/2023 it has rained all summer here and just got hot at the

end of August

a shot of the six, I put them in an OK spot I have better but I was going to fly along

without the paperwork so I put them out of the way

about July I thought better as I did not want to lose another crop this year

so I paid for my wife and I to be medical and have six plants

Fuck The Police

Black Alien MAC f2 (Black Domina/MAC x MACRIDDLE) x Runtz it is

Brass City Genetic’s work

Mr.Clean x MAC Brass City Genetics

Purple Diesel x Holy Goddess beans I made in 2021

Island Sweet Skunk x Holy Goddess my beans

Moroccan Peanut Butter

Morockin Kush (Moroccan Sativa × Pakistani Indica) × Peanut Butter Breath (Mendo Breath F2 × Dosido)

DJ Short Blueberry x Chocolate OG my beans

so those are the six

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

10 Likes

They really are beautiful! You definitely have a huge harvest coming.

7 Likes

I wish I could grow outside without doing any trimming. I battle bugs. I’m surrounded by almonds, so yeah. Looks like you’re gonna hit your goal to me. You don’t have any sick problems out there?

6 Likes

thank you but they did all the work :slight_smile: I watched, also growing six plants outside in the ground

is not so much work

we get very wet and cold falls sometimes and gray mold/bud rot will happen in a minute and

break your heart

so we shall see, my granny always said “don’t count your chickens before they have hatched”

but they are a nice indeed and thank you for the kind words

most of the time I cut my plants with hedge shears and have 70 plants in a mass

with six I needed them big and staking plants is not my strong suit

I had mites inside one spring I moved outside as early as I could to get away from

the Borg

if they get to harvest it looks like I will do well

powdery mildew is around I am going to spray with some Potassium Bi Carbonate

better safe than sorry

some Blah Blah Blah

these are the six the could have been spread out a little better but I am not a grower of

huge plants I keep them at the size I want

this Island Sweet Skunk x Holy Goddess is all of 10 foot across by 8 foot tall and is single

plant

so many buds and filling in nice

like I said staking plants not my thing shaping plants keeping the size I want more

of my growing tech

but the T-Post with chicken wire and netting appears to be working well

time will tell it always does, it’s a snitch

nice flowers coming on I have high hopes that these will do well in my falls here at 42.8 N

lots of mold and rot. if it does well and smokes good I will F2 them next year and work

them along

these will be a very hard Indica bud and may mold, I might try some green cure on them

could always take a leaf blower and blow off the dew in the mornings :wink:

here is to a good fall here in New York it is a crap shoot at best some years

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

7 Likes

As far as long as they are, you could do a pretty heavy defoliation now, which would really help prevent mold. The buds are formed. You can get rid of a lot of the foliage inside that you don’t need.
I have been using Hypochlorous acid once a week as a preventative for a couple years now once the heavy dew starts forming in the fall. It is prevented almost all mold and rot problems (I have a generator), The only spots I got last year was worms that snuck by the BT.
Anyways, I’m talking to a pro you know what’s up do your thing. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

I’m in Massachusetts, I know all about the cold and wet falls. I lose some to bud rot every year, just hope it’s not too much. Today was torrential downpours.

6 Likes

indeed you do :slight_smile: it rained here in buckets last night

some years are better than other and you need to find the right plant for where you

are outside

grew from 1984 to 1995 outside in the Adirondack State Park had a plant that was

a Northern Light cross that did really and finished as long as you got it in

held up well to the cold but let it go when I stop for 5 years and any seeds I had were

trash

working on finding one again that works for here but more then likely will put up a Greenhouse

and be done with it now that I can do this growing with out one of the rippers

stealing my work the other ones I have pigs for them or a pond

what kind of PPM are you using ? I might try some to test sounds like a winner

not I :slight_smile: the plants and G_d they do the work I watch and help as needed

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

7 Likes

I go straight out of the generator. I run three cycles. Going by what is written on the site by the manufacturer that should be putting it somewhere around 260 ppm. it basically kills all that crap spores and all on contact immediately. It does not remove it, leaves the dead stuff there so it’s visible just dead. once it dries it has evaporated It is gone. but it is already done its job. There is no residual with this product. That’s why I do it once a week treatment in case some sort of spore landed on the plant from somewhere else. This will take care of it before it gets a foothold. Soak the plant good if it’s got visible signs just a light fog. If it doesn’t.

6 Likes

sounds like something to try for sure

I will trim them a bit soon and will spray Potassium Bicarbonate which kill PM on contact

just to be safe

I just need to starting thinking about what kind of Greenhouse to build if I do 2 plants side by side

I will need 24 or 25 foot wide around 36 or 40 foot long, could just do 25 foot by 50 foot

with 15 foot or so tall down the center

I will be working in the ground so how tall could change a bit, there is no zoning here so build

whatever you want is not a problem

after trimming looks like a fall project, just need to find a plan for tumbler trimmer

all the best and have a great day

Dequilo

6 Likes

so I did not put a few months of growing up because to be very honest

growing six plants outside is not what I am use to as far as plant count and vegging

six plants is boring :frowning:

I did take pictures because I always do for my look back it is so much better to do it on a board as

a grow log

So let us start at 05/05/2023 I wanted to be out the first of May but it had to wait until the fifth which

is a bit early for 42.8 N in upstate New York

but 2022 I was out the first so why not do it again eh?

Moroccan Peanut Butter

Morockin Kush (Moroccan Sativa × Pakistani Indica) × Peanut Butter Breath (Mendo Breath F2 × Dosido)

Island Sweet Skunk x Holy Goddess my beans

DJ Short Blueberry x Chocolate OG my beans

Mr.Clean x MAC Brass City Genetics

Purple Diesel x Holy Goddess beans I made in 2021

hempy bucket going in the ground

Black Alien MAC f2 (Black Domina/MAC x MACRIDDLE) x Runtz it is

Brass City Genetics work

so my six went in nice and early for New York and May here was pretty nice all an all

they were in pretty heavy pre flower as they are from spring of 2022 seed starting

so we had revegging going on being out so early took a bit to get back to veg

but you shall see :slight_smile:

5 Likes

so like here we are at 05/26/2023 my poor plants :frowning:

hit by frost three time at this point

welcome to the North East

8 Likes

06/17/2023 looking better but June did not warm up so much with the fire up north

mid June looking better

7 Likes