Growing Preybird's beans

Super busy but can’t complain. Better than not working. Thinking about bringing on CSI Humboldt.

2 Likes

Hhmmm interesting.

Preybird Farms seeds…@preybird 1

White Runtz/ Galactic God

Hash Passion/ Galactic God

13 Likes

This one’s not one of @PreyBird1 but definitely the prettiest girl yet

WeaponX x Star Pupil

So it had a mutation I forgot what it’s called but I am calling her Tri-Node

But that purple tho… :purple_heart::eyes::heart_eyes:

13 Likes

That is pretty!:green_heart:
Yes, that purple tho!!

5 Likes

I got lucky a single seed from an ounce… luckily my buddy was growing it so I got to cuts from him so my goal is to try and keep it around as long as possible

3 Likes

Femmanize a clone

3 Likes

Yes… that was the only thing I could think of …

2 Likes

Yep im not loosing my Runtz strain either. Im working on a Runtz x White Runtz x white caviar f3.

6 Likes

They have such a catalog.

1 Like

Now that sounds amazing

So here we are day 6 from sowing seeds. And all is good in the hood.

So @PreyBird1 how many different phenos have you noticed

3 Likes

Depending which ones. but so far ive seen 2. In the Runtz side i have seen 4. Im excited to see how the White caviar f3 x white Runtz is. Its in flower now.

10 Likes

I can’t wait to see how these end… but I am pretty sure they will get a fairly long veg I still have 8 before them to flower. And considering I am flowering in a 3x3 right now till I get my grow space done so I am figuring it is gonna be atleast a 4 month veg

2 Likes

Here is some of what I have going on right now

14 Likes

Looking good. I have one of his white caviar f3 going. Just took clones to sex test.

Following @docee

2 Likes

So the tent doesn’t have anything from prey yet…

1 Like

Not yet. But they are in line.

2 Likes

Yes they are… but there isn’t anything saying when they get there I can’t fit one in

So the youngins are doing good this morning they have really “stretched” to life lol… but all in all they look good
20210319_084158
20210319_084204

4 Likes