Growing Preybird's beans

Hi yous guys
So here is my first journal and it is only fitting that I do it with seeds from @PreyBird1.

So what’s going on

Coast of Maine Stonington Platinum Blend and cocco perlite mix(soul soilless) mixed 2to1
I will be using a little bit of everything from Key to Life and Earth Juice as my base.

13 Likes

Man the Runtz crosses are awesome.

6 Likes

I am hoping so… I have always loved to burn runtz let’s see what growing it is like

6 Likes

Ive got all the strains growing that are crossed with runtz

3 Likes

Here is a white caviar f3 x white Runtz.
18 days flower. I just started there flower nutrients 1 day ago.

13 Likes

This has me so stoked to get to flower

3 Likes

Me too. Im just testing strains. I haven’t even pheno hunted yet.

7 Likes

Hold on tight @docee, @PreyBird1 farm seeds are sooo vigorous. I have a white caviar purple runtz going that was a seedling in 52 hours using the paper towel method for the first time…:ok_hand::joy: lol. …set to watch !!..:v:

6 Likes

I got clones galore for seeding. Good things coming soon.

8 Likes

I have had double the luck of just sowing right into the cup. I have gave up in paper towel. Even though I feel like sowing straight into the cup takes longer.

5 Likes

I do it that way too …but the papertowel thing was cool…get to see the tap root etc…:v:

2 Likes

I towel then put in rockwool cubes.

4 Likes

When I was in cocco I did paper towel then cocco … I leave rockwool and rapid rooter for clones

4 Likes

looking really nice Mr Preybird I cant wait to get some of those crosses after ur done. Next years run

3 Likes

Ok so day 4.
3 out of 4 have popped

just waiting on number 4 to pop.

7 Likes

Ok so I am gonna say number 4 has popped…

So that’s make it 4 for 4

7 Likes

Maybe at Chitownseeds ?

3 Likes

Wait what? Oh yeah i remember. For a sec i had brain fart.

3 Likes

What’s up brother

2 Likes

Nadda you? Hows things with life?