Growing Preybird's beans

I didn’t know you sold seeds. I would love rotey sso.e of your stuff!

2 Likes

Well yes an no lol. Usually i do testers to help grow more of test strains than i can handle. I can run 2-4 test strains. But testers help me identify the better/popular strains faster. I cant wait for this fresh Run of Femmanized Seeds to be done so i can test them and share some maybe?

12 Likes

Smoking preybirds herb! Mmm mmm good. Lol

11 Likes

Nice sounds enticing! The Slapz is SO kickass. Im back crossing the Runtz onto it Right now.

12 Likes

That slapz look amazing

2 Likes

Hey hey hey… here where we are today
Day 12 week 2 veg
All is good although I do have one not so happy

White Caviar F3 x Runtz

Any idea what I have going on here

White Caviar F3 x White Runtz

The group

![20210407_092704|236x500]
(upload://vcxeuMxOYcDuUWLDXbNTCBK44zH.jpeg)

So all in all everything is doing good other than that speckled leaf

13 Likes

I have one of your White Runtz/Galactic God that has a speckled leaf like that. I thought I just splashed it with my nutes…
If you figure it out let me know, please.

3 Likes

Is there anything on the underside of the leaves?

2 Likes

Nothing under the leaf

3 Likes

This on is just runtz cross the white runtz look all the way good

3 Likes

Nope, looked with my scope. First thing I thought of.
Nothing else effected.:thinking: Just the one leaf.
I’ll be keeping an eye on things👁

4 Likes

The only time ive ever had a leaf like that. Was in a low humidity and a temp spike also the plant needed water at the same time. Like when my humidifier runs low an shuts off and temps rise. I’ve fried plants like that. This last Run the Slapz plants leaves got humid and wet against the tent wall. The humidifier turned off. Tent was opened up for air venting and the tips had a little breeze with an 80 degrees temp and those leaves fried in 15 minutes! I was was like Wtf?

4 Likes

This leaf is on my lemon haze auto plant#2

8 Likes

Ok so I started 2 more… I have a problem with starting plants lol. Well maybe I should have said I started 8 more seeds… I did 2 GS Cookies from Humbolt Seed Co. A Zia Kush x Blueberry and Hash God from @PreyBird1
So with that being said I bring you …

Aficianados white caviar also via @PreyBird1

I will also add the GS Cookies from humbolt just because they are up

9 Likes

And here are the

White Caviar F3 x Runtz

White Caviar F3 x White Runtz

11 Likes

Wonderful job. There looking very content and happy. They have the telltale fat indica leaves. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks man… I’m trying to learn growing with this coast of maine…coming from coco and feeding nutes every feeding it is a learning curve
As you can tell from the flowering tent

11 Likes

Purty colors for sure!:grin:

6 Likes

DAMN @PreyBird1 those beans producing some nice herbs!!! Can’t wait to get my hands on a few of your magical beans. @docee They’re looking real nice brotha!!!

4 Likes

All you have to is DM me! @vxllagenetics

5 Likes