Growing with Cannabis Journal

Ahhh, totally forgot, something groovy lined up for this weekend is I am hosting a taste testing for cannabis family at my local coffee spot. The taste testing is for the 20204 Garden Route cannabis cup and expo, We have the leader of our cannabis political party speaking about culture and cannabis cups. If any of you are in the area you are welcome to attend. #cannafam

5 Likes

Not my grow, but close enough to home. This is my brother from another mothers grow, his old rabbits and some beautiful genetics.

5 Likes

Hosted a super chilled event on Saturday at my local coffee place. 16 people attended, we had a talk by our cannabis political leader, Jeremy Acton and also sampled 3 entries ( Durban Poison, Orange Sherbet and Blueberry ) to the Garden Route Cannabis Cup that is taking place 9 - 11th August. Below are some pictures of Saturdays event. Cheers.

8 Likes

Looks like a great time!

4 Likes

Definitely looks like a good time/good setting :v:t2:

4 Likes

Man we need a growers network meet up here in the states. I flew to washing to meet @bullfrog420 at a 420 meet up.

6 Likes

That would be a power move, event, meet up, imagine the joints going round, no would last an hour. What are the chances of setting a meet up, which would be the best city, we all so remote.

3 Likes

Atlantic City or Vegas would be good

5 Likes

Im close to Vegas.

5 Likes

Me too :+1:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

I would TOTALLY be Down to meetup!

7 Likes

What a fantastic photo! The spiny mantis looks like it’s really enjoying the garden. It sounds like you have a wonderful variety of plants growing, even with the cold weather. Best of luck with prepping for the upcoming growing season. Happy gardening and happy days to you too!

Thanks,
Suganya

3 Likes