Growing with Cannabis Journal

Hey Chris I think I need help someone hacked my phone and I think they changed my fick. Pass words for my log in to the forum

6 Likes

Sorry guys, after all the good advice, PM has had the better of me. Been doing a roadtrip for 4 days and came home to a room full of PM, it was always hanging around and took advantage. So I am going to harvest 3 weeks early and make some rosin, what are your thoughts? We have clones ready to be vegged and then flowered. @PreyBird1 @Slym3r @mudman @treetrunks

11 Likes

Damn that sucks. Ive been using flyingskullz nukem. Doest pests and molds and mildews

9 Likes

I do’est protest!

8 Likes

Do you have enough airflow @chrisj? And what’s your humidity like?

10 Likes

I think it has been mentioned the RH fluctuation is the main cause, we have put a small dehumidifier in but does not seem to be helping. The current RH is 38% above the canopy and 45% below. Really sad about so many weeks of failed flowering, but decision has been made.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about your plant @chrisj . I remember reading this a while back about bubble hash, I think there were a few bag companies with different strategies for dealing with it come harvest time. You could also try a budwash with H202. I don’t have a ton of experience with pm but those might be some additional options worth looking into if you haven’t already

httpss://www.bubblebag.com/faq.html#mold

Bubble Man recommends an extra mold-removing step: place your herbal extract into a jar full of water with a tight-fitting lid and shake it up. The mold spores will float to the top and can be skimmed off with a spoon or turkey baster. Then, rinse the jar into the 25 micron bubble bag and press the moisture out as usual.

9 Likes

@chrisj Really sorry to hear about the PM. PM is the reason I shut my indoor room down, twice. I cleaned the shit out of it, sanitized, thoroughly, had it 140 degrees for 36 hours, of course without plants in it, and it came back. I destroyed many plants. It was a sad year. I have one in my outdoor now that I’m battling PM, if I don’t get it under control by flower it will get chopped.

9 Likes

I just had to chop one outside due to pm all others seem a lot more resistant. Best of luck man

8 Likes

@treetrunks ,@chrisj, @Dforce, @cloudkandy

Come on guys…REALLY…Why deal with any of this s*** (WPM, Bud rot, Septoria, alternaria)
Hypochlorous acid…there’s no excuse to for surrendering to ANY of THIS Ever Again !

15 Likes

Preach brother, preach. I cant agree more, but have not had the resources to get a bottle. But maybe I need less excuses.

11 Likes

Great advice! Thanks trunks!

9 Likes

Get a small-scale HCOI generator instead, like Nacho did! For that kind of money you can’t be f*cked!

9 Likes

Been working and travelling hard!!! First indoor was a dismal failure, only 200grams of flower from 18 plants under 750 watts. I did flower early as we were having issues with Mites, PM and even leaf hoppers. I have made some huge changes, added a new room, changed airflow and smashed every plant on or near my property that has PM.

We are busy prepping for the new season coming and glad to say clones are looking good and healthy ( also one of the reasons to chop early ), as I could not afford clones to get infected. But we are working on chillies, cannabis, ginger and fruit trees this season. I will post some pictures soon and post some updates. Lots on its way and making waves.

13 Likes

So my big curry night tonight. Have a hydroponics guru coming over to make sense of all this equipment and use it efficiently as possible. A water aeration barrell for the initial processing of rain water. A 100 litre tank for brewing teas, a 25 litre for mixing nutrients and all the gadgets and automation gadgets to make your life easy. So there you have it @jory , making my own stuff.

14 Likes

I think it’s really cool you’re taking on a new grand adventure!

10 Likes

Hi,
What’s a hcoi generator do?
Thanks

9 Likes

@chris
That sucks man, I hope your new grow goes better with your upgrades and everything.

9 Likes

There is no generator there, and dont have one. Thanks for the wishes, and yes things are looking better in the last couple weeks. Will update with pictures soon.

9 Likes

I want one of those for my grow room…the girl in the middle lol.

Looks great !!

Marty

10 Likes