Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

Well back to studying :v:t2:

Good morning all , In hopes everyone has a fantastic day ~

1 Like

Gm crazy1 alls fine here hope alls well in the land of crazy1’s

@Hydro hey bruh

1 Like

@districtflora

2 Likes

@happilyretired sup?

Trim master

why are ceilings always 5/8 ? why cant they be 1/4 ? i freaking hate ceilings. use a lift use a T and still tore up both my shoulders. i used to be able to carry drywall. then i had to pull the strip off and do one sheet. now i have to have help with one sheet.

1 Like

Get youngens to do that crap

1 Like

Yeah I got my little Mars Hydro turned down to 50%. And my space is way too small for an mhs. Girls are still droopy today, overwatering I think

I’ve been out working on auto’s new toy.

1 Like

Getting old’s a bitch!

2 Likes

hahhahahahah! :rofl: :rofl: shit i have old in the rearview mirror! full speed ahead to decrepit!

Poke a few holes in the Lower part of the Styrofoam cups.Let some air get in there, they will respond.

You have to remember wisdom doesn’t come without pain. When you were Young the more mature folks were showing you or instructing you on how to do the heavy lifting whatever it may be. Now you’re the mature one it’s time for you to start lifting lesson sharing wisdom more.

I don’t necessarily practice what I preach usually I come in the house after a hard day wondering why I hurt so bad, then I look in the mirror and realize I’m not 30 anymore. What are you gonna do. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

amen. i did my last flooring job last december. i carried tile up a flight of stairs i retired

1 Like

Thank @Slym3r !

What you looking for boss?

Looking for some reg landrace indica seeds. Having trouble finding something stateside that’s not marketed as designer.

1 Like

I have one in the bottom, are you saying to put some in the sides too still? I’ll try anything at this point. I brought the light up to 16 inches and turned it up to 100%. Just trying different things to see what happens, you know?

I have one of the WW autos underneath with a cup over her to see how she responds

1 Like