Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

@peanuthead how much water do u give them when u do??? When u give them water next time just water ar p und the edge of the cup not by the sprout. Only give it like 20 to 30 ml of water and see how that does. Should be like 2 or 3 days of no watering in between. Get a good feel for the pots and cups with dry soils and with wet soils even with the plant in it growing u will know when it is dry and needing by feel. Thats the best method. Grab a side and give a small lift if its heavy leave it a day and gove a tug again. Ull catch a hang of it dude.

1 Like

Thanks man, I’m so damn green lmao

1 Like

Yep water the outside edges of the cups so the roots stretch out looking for food and water. Same thing when u transplant them. First water u do should soak pot down with a solocup where u wanna plant the plant soak down good pull out solo cup and put plant in the hole and push on the dirt around the plant so it goes to the root ball. Dont squeeze the roots at all not to disturb or break any roots. If u have mykos or great white put that around the hole before sticking plant in. Helps root growth

1 Like

What soil you using bruh?

I’m gonna be using Happy Frog 70%, 20% perlite, 10% vermiculite. And I have Advanced Nutrients for my nutes

1 Like

Not the when the now P

U ain’t gotta put that cup over it P

Yeah? How’s that going?

@peanuthead
Yes I was saying put holes in the sides of the cup cup. I figured you had holes in the bottom but it’s sitting on something flat so it’s not able to get any air. You could just take a pair of scissors and cut the bottom where the sides and bottom meet kind a like this.

You would be surprised at how this one little thing can make a difference to your babies. I promise it won’t hurt them.

2 Likes

Big body small head hm, reminds me of someone :roll_eyes:

That’s a good one glad I don’t have to pee…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh I see. This is pretty much everything I’ve got…

3 Likes

Lookie thar old boy got um a pair of Adidas’s
Sho do… lol I have some just like that

I have a little bit of a shoe fetish lol

1 Like

I have mostly Sativas but I do have a mix of Afghans from:

• Balkh
  • Badakshan
  • Mazar-i-Sharif (i.e. the cultigen ‘Mazari’)
  • Kunduz

And I may have some Iranian to spare but you can find indica, Sativa, and everything in between in those so no guarantee what you’ll get what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I’m gonna keep looking, I really want something unadulterated.

2 Likes

Yawnz, man…

Sup @automatik what’s the word

Evening Blue,
Had to do some shopping for my mom today and bring her stuff. What’s good?

1 Like